Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe (37012 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by Wahala90: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
The reason this country can not move forward: lip service and hypocrisy. Where was CCT when Buhari declared his own assets and nominated Amaechi as minister. I won't be surprise if this country goes into a deeper mess than it was when Buhari took over. Honestly, I no longer believe in this change.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by lastpage: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
killercute16:
The way this APC govt is dealing with pdp is Sorrowful grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just dey imagine wetin you get for mind! grin grin grin

Orubebe, time to pay don come!

Lesson: those who live in Glass house, should not throw stones! undecided undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by cardoctor(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Orubebe again?
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by lastpage: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wahala90:
The reason this country can not move forward: lip service and hypocrisy. Where was CCT when Buhari declared his own assets and nominated Amaechi as minister. I won't be surprise if this country goes into a deeper mess than it was when Buhari took over. Honestly, I no longer believe in this change.

Show EVIDENCE that Buhari has Assets he failed to Declare!.... or STFU!

...And mind you, the Asset declaration form is usually checked BEFORE ... and AFTER an occupying a public position.

Buhari is yet to serve his term and so his asset-declaration has nothing to compare it with.

The whole idea is to prevent public officers from amassing wealth while in office.
undecided

Lastpage!
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by higherpower: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
In Jega' voice-- u are a stakeholder in ur own right y did u collect bribe? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by lastpage: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
kinibigdeal:
No...No, we cannot continue with this government, No, we cannot. How can only PDP members be accused of corruption while the APC devils are claiming saints. We cannot continue with this government

[size=18pt]Kini BIG DEAL?[/size] shocked

Lastpage!

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by lastpage: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Firefire:

Yes, I counted the cows last time it was just 120, the asset declaration is now reading 500 Cows... shocked shocked cheesy

So you have been impregnating those Cows, abi? shocked shocked

Buhari must hear this! undecided undecided

BTW: I hope Buhari jails all those thieving PD.Pigs ... and when Buhari leaves office (since Jonathan could not do it), we will vote someone else who will jail all APC thieves as well.

Nigerians will be the better for it in a few years time.
Nigeria is bigger than any thief, no matter from which party or tribe

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Arrest him first
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by Wahala90: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
lastpage:

Show EVIDENCE that Buhari has Assets he failed to Declare!.... or STFU!

...And mind you, the Asset declaration form is usually checked BEFORE ... and AFTER an occupying a public position.

Buhari is yet to serve his term and so his asset-declaration has nothing to compare it with.

The whole idea is to prevent public officers from amassing wealth while in office.
undecided

Lastpage!

Before the election, the whole propaganda of Buhari having only two houses nko. When it was GEJ, you never waited for evidence before saying he was corrupt. Maybe I need to also show proof that he made the corrupt Amaechi a minister. Face it, this govt is not what they claim to be. Take note, fed govt already being faulted for over inflated and unrealistic costs of projects. Read it here.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by philips70(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're an Almajiric fool. So any body who doesn't support your stupid_ Presidiot is not an objective contributor, the same thing you used that leprous fingers of yours to type yesterday about miz-mycoli. You're a goat if you think everyone must support the dull'ard.

SeverusGoat, if you don't go to TB Joshua yourself, we will constitute a committee to bundle you there. You have a mental problem, one of those Majek Fashek is begging the FG to help.

1 Like

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by SeverusSnape(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
philips70:

SeverusGoat, if you don't go to TB Joshua yourself, we will constitute a committee to bundle you there. You have a mental problem, one of those Majek Fashek is begging the FG to help.
Smelly Almajiri... You need a complete brain overhaul, Your head must be filled with kunu and Fura de nono. Buharistic fool.

Change your moniker to abdul70.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by IBBG(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
na wa o. this thing don dey get as e be o. so nobody for APC camp don declare false asset. when it is like this u have no option than to agree with some people that it is witch hunting the opposition. this anti corruption war no sweet again since it is becoming one sided.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by bashydemy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
woodboi:

Turn by Turn abi... how many people has been jailed, if its takes 6months without anybody in jail, the mandate given to APC is it forever?
hahha you are not conversant , the first person to be jailed was his Inlaw his wife brother. Google it and confirm.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by philips70(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Smelly Almajiri... You need a complete brain overhaul, Your head must be filled with kunu and Fura de nono. Buharistic fool.

Change your moniker to abdul70.

Nairalanders, this disturbed child needs help! Don't keep unlooking.

1 Like

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by bashydemy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
excess4luv:

so those returning monies codedly are corrupt free in APC sight.
Buhari should wake up to the challenges of this country
Do you remember the post election campaign of people calling PMB dictator, leopard that will not change his skin etc. so people who loot and return money does not mean they are not corrupt but will get safe landing if not your likes will be shouting dictator, witch hunting, bla bla. Return your loot and go and sin more. Mind former president GEJ says stealing is not corruption.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by emilyone(f): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
hotdi:
grin Orubebe don buy market
Big one for that matter.

1 Like

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by mrhipup(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mr Orubebe we cannot continue with you
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by texazzpete(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
The PDP is gone , I'm now wailing for a better democracy and good economic policies and not about some phantom thieves, after all they are all thieves.

Why waste resources quarreling themselves when he can use all that time to give us the dividend of democracy.
Could you please give me one reason why you're calling me a traitor because I've not had any dealing with you neither did I sabotage anything or anyone , all I did was to support a party of my choice and that isn't treacherous by all standard unless you don't know the meaning of that word 'traitor'

Oh, I know the meaning of that word. I've known it for decades now. And in my book, anyone that threw his weight behind a party that has tried it's darndest to cripple Nigeria and retard our progress is little more than a traitor. What can I say about someone who is happy to root for the party that stood in power for 16 years, and could not even move the power generation needle meaningfully, despite billions spent?

2015 was our unique chance to punish terrible leaders at the polls. Thank God for those who stood strong to do so, despite the stubborn foolishness of those who tried to prop the terrible ones up.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by ReachHard: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dey dia dey jonz, Mr. Fisherman... A new Sheriff is in town, FYI!!! cheesy

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by ricsman(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
if PMB don't probe PDP who will?

Ameachi used the money he stole to bring in PMB, so he can fight other thieves. hence forgiven. lololol

every politician in the past pass administration is corrupt, because stealing isn't corruption, and share the money slogan during OBJ tenure.

anyway PDP will always wail.

APC should enjoy the power while it last.

2019 is tomorrow.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by nduchucks: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Where is loud mouth Asari when Orubebe needs him cheesy

1 Like

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Jega should be made the chairman to preside ova d case. Hmm prof jega dealing wit orubebe since electioneering time
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by alfonso36(m): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wee wee not take it, CCt has been compromised, wee wee not take it, Cct must go

1 Like

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by Adek15(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
The old man is completely overwhelmed even as his minions here keep backing him until Nigeria takes that final economic plunge that would see folks lining up for milk unless he retraces his steps.
The previous govt had a direction which gave investors some sort of hope to exploit the market potential of Nigeria but now what we have is a Govt that is constantly paranoid - All the brouhaha about fighting corruption is simply to cover up for their inefficiencies.
what is d essence of economy boosting without u & I benefitting from it. There's nothing bad in taking a step back and taking 10 steps forward. Hope u get my point

I stand to b corrected though

1 Like

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by angiography(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
PRYCE:
1. Law Enforcement--- Daura State Security
2. Judiciary-- Election Tribunals, CCT
3. Media-- The Nation, Premium Times, Punch, Sahara Reporters
4. Propaganda and lies-- Lai Mohammed, Adeshina...

This government's A joke!

While The economy's crumbling, Our Nation in total standstill, Security of lives and property in complete tatters, Oga Dullard and his merry band of propagandists and witch hunters are hell bent on seeing Heads roll from the camp of the opposition.

The Government has completely infiltrated our sacred institutions. Our Legislature, Judiciary have all been wrapped around Mr. Bullhari's "Furckk" finger.

SMH!!!
loool...chief wailer

2 Likes

Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by Okanokan(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good one!
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by mavinc4u(f): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Even when they said in every twelve there must be a Judas but it seems all APC members are saints; no Judas among them.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by Truckpusher(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Adek15:
what is d essence of economy boosting without u & I benefitting from it. There's nothing bad in taking a step back and taking 10 steps forward. Hope u get my point

I stand to b corrected though
On what direction are we actually taking that step backward to take 10 forward when both foreign and local investors are afraid of the total lack of viable economic policies ?
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by Seun360(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by DrHighchief(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Gbam...He who stays in d glass house shud not throw stone.... if u Orubebelise again, I will Jega u.
Re: CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe by banio: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
I hope this con3 won't explode with this corruption fight. because some of these guys cud cause....
Anyway Am watching from 7D.
Gben-gben

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.