Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

''northern Elites, Be Warned'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' (654 Views)

Buhari And The Northern Elites / Finally, Northern Elites ( BOKO HARAM) Got Their Biggest TARGET / Col Abubakar Umar "Northern Elites Are Hypocrites". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by Ijawman(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2009
Northern elites, be warned

By Sani Aliyu, Unguwar Rimi, Kaduna, 07058453009., on 08-05-2009 00:50

Views : 50

Favoured : 2

Published in : Daily Trust, Letters

Nigerian elites are certainly some of the meanest and insensitive class around. Among the lots, Northern elites are in a class of their own. Having ruled Nigeria the most since independence, all they have to show for it is that the North produces almost all the street beggars, illiterates and poor people in this country.

In North West where eight out of Nigeria’s 11 rulers came from, for instance, out of every 10 people you see, seven or more are leaving on less than 150 Naira per day!

History tells us that when insensitivity and wickedness reached this proportion – when the people are pushed to the wall – even in the most conservative society like ours, the poor will react in the way they best can. So, Northern elites should be forewarned in order to be forearmed.

Sani Aliyu, Unguwar Rimi, Kaduna, 07058453009.

Comments (1)add comment

Sadiq Rijiyar Zaki, Kano: Allah Ya Isa
we have nothing to say but "Allah ya isa". It is very pathetic to see what is happening in the north. I can't say that 7 out of 10 are living on less than 150 naira per day, if the figure reaches this level Wallahi we will be happy. These 7 you are talking about are all beggars, the 2 are the one living on or under 150 naira per day. While the remaining one are those who claimed to be elites or wealthy.
I did my service in South West, Ekiti state, during my service time I used to see beggars who were all Hausa, from north. They travel all the way from the north to that far just for the sake of begging. What an embarassment!
Abubakar Abubakar usman
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
http://www.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9419&Itemid=13
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by udezue(m): 6:09am On May 09, 2009
LMAO!!!! That is why they are so wicked. Frustrated poor bastards.
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by AloyEmeka9: 6:36am On May 09, 2009
In North West where eight out of Nigeria’s 11 rulers came from, for instance, out of every 10 people you see, seven or more are leaving on less than 150 Naira per day!
Pathetic. Are Ijawman and Jona the same person?. The source of their news surprise me. Is it only horrible and ethnically charged news they report on those websites?
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by ikeyman00(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2009
sisi jinx

yes carry on, go on

oh well like i said there gona be serious stonin in line with the shaira at garaki market sq kano, the ibb, and co inclusive sultan awaitin stoning

by the end of june
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by desgiezd(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2009
Ijawman:

we have nothing to say but "Allah ya isa". It is very pathetic to see what is happening in the north. I can't say that 7 out of 10 are living on less than 150 naira per day, if the figure reaches this level Wallahi we will be happy. These 7 you are talking about are all beggars, the 2 are the one living on or under 150 naira per day. While the remaining one are those who claimed to be elites or wealthy.
I did my service in South West, Ekiti state, during my service time I used to see beggars who were all Hausa, from north. They travel all the way from the north to that far just for the sake of begging. What an embarassment!
Abubakar Abubakar usman
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
http://www.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9419&Itemid=13

So, so pathetic
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by ikeyman00(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2009
aloyemake

i think is time u should desist from postin in this section, cuz u are waste of space

plz stick to romance and i can only hope u net some toto soonest before u start losing your small and tiny erection, hmm for a naija man kia ??
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by MaiSuya(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2009
lol!!!
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by AloyEmeka9: 4:39pm On May 09, 2009
[size=14pt]
aloyemake
[/size]

i think is time u should desist from postin in this section, cuz u are waste of space

plz stick to romance and i can only hope u net some toto soonest before u start losing your small and tiny erection, hmm for a naija man kia ??
Every igbo person can spell Emeka except you. That makes me to start wondering whether you are igbo in the first place.
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by banom(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2009
that is their latest trick to cover up loots, they want to pretend as if they are surffering, which people looted Nigerian money ?.
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by naliakar: 7:28pm On May 09, 2009
@ Aloy Emeka
Every igbo person can spell Emeka except you. That makes me to start wondering whether you are igbo in the first place

Must he be Igbo to make a comment or misspell your name? What dimension of the topic is igbo and what other dimensions are Yoruba, Hausa, Ashanti etc. Get real
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by oderemo(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2009
one day go be one day.they forget his-STORY very quick.
Re: ''northern Elites, Be Warned'' by ikeyman00(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2009
naliakar

dnt mind him

(1) (Reply)

Jailed For Being Truthful / Nigeria Is Failed State, Says Ex-minister / Ekiti Election: Yar'adua Shuts Down Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.