Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs (2674 Views)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / ... / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by abeysticks: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
PLS HOUSE, I AM NEW HERE, I NEED ADVISE, am confused dnt know what to do for my broilers of almost 8weeks they developed weak legs, they can't walk at all, ve consulted co farmer they said I shld give dem calcium and ve been given dem calcium but still unable to walk pls advise me on wat to use and do. Thnks!
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by oluwadanie1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
My mum rears broilers and though am not 100% sure, i think what they need is 'bone meal' because she has said something about it before.
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by abeysticks: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
oluwadanie1:
My mum rears broilers and though am not 100% sure, i think what they need is 'bone meal' because she has said something about it before.
yes , but ve given them calcium but still no improvement .thnks so much
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by ruxton06(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bros are you milling the feed yourself or buying commercial feed?
If the calcium isn't working perhaps you have upset the vit D:calcium balance
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by abeysticks: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
ruxton06:
Bros are you milling the feed yourself or buying commercial feed?
If the calcium isn't working perhaps you have upset the vit D:calcium balance
No bros am buying the feed am using Topfeed finisher
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by abeysticks: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
abeysticks:
No bros am buying the feed am using Topfeed finisher
bros pls enlighten me more
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by ruxton06(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Try to get a good premix from a vet shop or feedmill. Ask for the inclusion rate or follow the instruction label if it has.

E-mail me: ruxton6@live.com
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by abeysticks: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
ruxton06:
Try to get a good premix from a vet shop or feedmill. Ask for the inclusion rate or follow the instruction label if it has.

E-mail me: ruxton6@live.com
ok bros!
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by trendy4real: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
You were suppose to mix calcium in the feed from day one, I use to have that problem until I started mixing calcium from day one until they are exactly four weeks, am not sure there is anything you can do now since they are 8 weeks already.
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by festoo20(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2020
abeysticks:
ok bros!
did you use starter and grower at two month
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by festoo20(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2020
abeysticks:
PLS HOUSE, I AM NEW HERE, I NEED ADVISE, am confused dnt know what to do for my broilers of almost 8weeks they developed weak legs, they can't walk at all, ve consulted co farmer they said I shld give dem calcium and ve been given dem calcium but still unable to walk pls advise me on wat to use and do. Thnks!

Did you use starter or grower in the first two month..
Re: I Need Help For My Broiler That Ve Weak Legs by gbotman1: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Add bone meal to the feed. And in case of next time, start adding bone meal to their feed early

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Lucrative Pineapple Farming / Greengold - Agric Business Opportunity Powered By Greennation & Valuechain(gnvc) / Mahindra 6005 Brand New For Sale In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.