Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? (1388 Views)

True Crime New Yorkcity. / Help! I Bought True Crime New York City But 4 Me To Install On My Pc I Found 3 Folders Containing B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by MhizterBharnei1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
if to say na me na CBN sure pass
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by Mogenerous(f): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rob a bank...
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by myqel(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na to swindle all Tinubu's money if possible cheesy....the dude don suck us dry for Lagos and south west sad angry angry
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by Dbest247: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
I go sleep all through d day because another person fit go kidnap me make e use me for money ritual and no body go ask am

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by Mogenerous(f): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dbest247:
I go sleep all through d day because another person fit go kidnap me make e use me for money ritual and no body go ask am
grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by psucc(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na to kill change.
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by Dolypson04(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Na to hack Sanni Abacha Swiss Bank account oo.
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by stanvesco(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
i will pen-thief 1billion saudi riyas.. Take total ownershp of only 3 oil wel 4 life then place myself on 1million dollars pension for life. Then declare n pass into law,everlasting immunity for myself n my lineage..
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by Mogenerous(f): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
stanvesco:
i will pen-thief 1billion saudi riyas..
Take total ownershp of only 3 oil wel 4 life
then place myself on 1million dollars pension for life.
Then declare n pass into law,everlasting immunity for myself n my lineage..
shocked All these for you alone? What will others be doing? Counting stars?
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by Wukari(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
slap buhari
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by stanvesco(m): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mogenerous:
shocked All these for you alone? What will others be doing? Counting stars?
my dear,sum wil b robing banks,sum wil b kilin dir enemies,sum actualy counting stars, et c sum raping prety gals n many oda tins?
I wil just sit down 1 place and rearrange my destiny?
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by lekjons(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dbest247:
Dbest247:
this dude is crazygringringringrin
stanvesco:
i will pen-thief 1billion saudi riyas..
Take total ownershp of only 3 oil wel 4 life
then place myself on 1million dollars pension for life.
Then declare n pass into law,everlasting immunity for myself n my lineage..
where are you from, if i may ask?grin

Lalasticlala!
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by stanvesco(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
lekjons:
this dude is crazygringringrin;Dwhere are you from, if i may ask?grin

Lalasticlala!
from Nigeria?
I musnt be igbo b4 i have sense o?
y r u asking?
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by lekjons(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
stanvesco:
from Nigeria? I musnt be igbo b4 i have sense o? y r u asking?
ur own sense pass igbo own sef..
i won't even call you a criminal, cos you're more than onegringrin
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by stanvesco(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
lekjons:
ur own sense pass igbo own sef..

i won't even call you a criminal, cos you're more than onegringrin
aint a criminal,
am just a very hard working dude,who wont pass up a smart opportunity ok.
U can c 4 urslf sum pipu chose to rob banks,n odas to slip,y yet sum wud tink of raping sum priti gals down d street.
Bro dats bin criminal!
I tot of a lifetime establishment!!!
With no body harmd!!
No crime commited?
Haba bro gv me sum winks bro!
Dats smartwork.
I aint dying rich?
Am dying a multibillionaire,and hey;ama make it legally ok,
was just nairalanding
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by lekjons(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2015
stanvesco:

aint a criminal,
am just a very hard working dude,who wont pass up a smart opportunity ok.
U can c 4 urslf sum pipu chose to rob banks,n odas to slip,y yet sum wud tink of raping sum priti gals down d street.
Bro dats bin criminal!
I tot of a lifetime establishment!!!
With no body harmd!!
No crime commited?
Haba bro gv me sum winks bro!
Dats smartwork.
I aint dying rich?
Am dying a multibillionaire,and hey;ama make it legally ok,
was just nairalanding
grin ok..

It's good to dream big..
but the oil wells?shocked.. chai!!
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by stanvesco(m): 5:54am On Oct 31, 2015
lekjons:
grin ok..

It's good to dream big..
but the oil wells?shocked.. chai!!
hahaha,
my dear 1saudi riyals is almost 750naira,
1bilion is 750bilion naira.
U kant even start imagining d world clas refinery i wud build 4 my oil wells....
D immunity is to cova me after d 12hr,
d 1milion dolars pension is to sit bak n enjoy,y my oil wels n refinerys kickof productn.
Gd mrn.
I did drim of dis in my slip
Re: Question Of The Day.if Any Crime Was Legal For Twelve Hours What Would You Do? by Mogenerous(f): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2015
stanvesco:

hahaha,
my dear 1saudi riyals is almost 750naira,
1bilion is 750bilion naira.
U kant even start imagining d world clas refinery i wud build 4 my oil wells....
D immunity is to cova me after d 12hr,
d 1milion dolars pension is to sit bak n enjoy,y my oil wels n refinerys kickof productn.
Gd mrn.
I did drim of dis in my slip

Bro calm down, 1riyal is just 55naira thereabout na. Naira no bad reach like that na

(1) (Reply)

Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played / Kill Or Be Killed Video Games / Urgent Help Needed With Mortal Kombat X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.