Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda (9969 Views)

MTVbase Compares WizKid To D'banj. WizKid Slams Them / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by bigW(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2015
homesteady:

Are you a learner? Let him go and try it na.

All this Celebs that like Show-off, if they had the money wouldn't all of them be parking to banana island everyday?

So until someone buys a house in banana island,, d person doesn't have mny, SMH for we Nigerians.. the things we hold dear atyms ehnnn...
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by bigW(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=nuelzy post=39537962][/quote]

So since she is richer that gives her d right to lie or peddle false rumour against his person abi?

I guess anyone can do anything to you because d person is richer than and u ll just keep mute.. and we keep blaming the govt everytime..
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by homesteady(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2015
bigW:

So until someone buys a house in banana island,, d person doesn't have mny, SMH for we Nigerians.. the things we hold dear atyms ehnnn...

Do you realize that we are talking about a house in the most expensive estate in Nigeria?
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by KingOfFTC(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2015
Menace2Society:
U dey mind that goat
Na joblessness cause am
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by KingOfFTC(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2015
Menace2Society:
U dey mind that goat
Na joblessness cause am
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by bewla(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2015
tro stone in glass house and get the damage
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Airforce1(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Hhmm smiley
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Mcbussy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Shadbay:
bloggers, smh

I believe artistes should start suing these silly bloggers.. Imagine working hard to create a name and brand just for one gossip blogger to tarnish it with fake news.. Sue the hell out of them after all Linda has the money to buy a multimillion dollar house, she will definitely have money to settle any lawsuit. This will go a long way to put bloggers in check.

I'm telling you...people are too soft in this country. If not, nah lawsuit dem for take collect all d money wey dey shack her.
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Lanceslot(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Menace2Society:
Very useless blogger!BellaNaija is far ahead of that vain and junk blog undecided
Hey hater! You will start growing the moment you stop hating.

1 Like

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Menace2Society(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lanceslot:
Hey hater! You will start growing the moment you stop hating.
She dey feed me?abeg sir go sit down undecided
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Airforce1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by kolacost: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Usually I don't argue with idiots like u, guess this situation warrants it. Please kindly check wizkid networth and lindas networth and come back and comment. Oniranu Linda is Richer than him Mofo sha
sparkleRed:

U re silly cos he didn't get a house in banana island means so eh eh, so u knw wizkid bank statement gist us more, so richness surround 500milla house u don hear say dangote buy 500milla house? Ni undecided or even bill gate, dude u should be d one growing up
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Blackberrybabes: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by nuelzy: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigW:

So since she is richer that gives her d right to lie or peddle false rumour against his person abi?

I guess anyone can do anything to you because d person is richer than and u ll just keep mute.. and we keep blaming the govt everytime..
....dats her job...everybody lies everyday...

and she didnt do it intentionally... d guy dat actually lied is d one dat brought it on twitter not linda...

she just made d guy's tweets public... use ur sense...

btw... wizkid once lied about being in los Angeles whilst he was in lagos...

so ??
there... d dude aint exempted

1 Like

Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by nuelzy: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Menace2Society:
Shameless Ibo rag!to him Linda is the richest woman in Nigeria
lmao gringrin ...e dey pain gan grin.... linda is richer dan all those yoruba wh*res put together...# deal wiv it grin
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by nuelzy: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
KingOfFTC:

did i mention ya tribe?? must u think like an animal?? Did ya mother remove ya brain when u we're born Dont ever refer to my tribe again..

BTW. if u no believe Wizkid fit feed Ljnda.. its up to you. Anuofia!! wasted cum
chai... grin ...even a blind man can trace d jealousy... grin ...

my uncle in brazil can feed wizkid sef talk more of billionaire linda grin .....

yoruba idiots be like... "good morning LA" ...when its actually evening in los Angeles...

maybe im dey type from pluto grin

useless set of losers... even d mumu olamide sef...nah plenty shout...no shi shi for acct
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by nuelzy: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
KingOfFTC:

Broke Ass Tribe blinded Animal!!!
im hit am gringrin

useless idiots dat bleach dia future away
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by KingOfFTC(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
nuelzy:
im hit am gringrin

useless idiots dat bleach dia future away
what are u driving at!? U need help cause u are so senseless..
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by KingOfFTC(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
nuelzy:
chai... grin ...even a blind man can trace d jealousy... grin ...

my uncle in brazil can feed wizkid sef talk more of billionaire linda grin .....

yoruba idiots be like... "good morning LA" ...when its actually evening in los Angeles...

maybe im dey type from pluto grin

useless set of losers... even d mumu olamide sef...nah plenty shout...no shi shi for acct

had to look at ya picture...... sorry. but our houseboy looks better than you. so i won't engage u further
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by nuelzy: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
KingOfFTC:

had to look at ya picture...... sorry. but our houseboy looks better than you. so i won't engage u further
grin grin ....ur houseboy ?? for una "face me i deal with u " house ??....

i know d felling.... grin grin

an sure hero...my GSD feeds healthier dan u...

starved goat grin
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by nuelzy: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
KingOfFTC:

what are u driving at!? U need help cause u are so senseless..
am driving at the fact dat u re driven by stupidity

ode grin grin
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by STILESGANG: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
kolacost:
Usually I don't argue with idiots like u, guess this situation warrants it. Please kindly check wizkid networth and lindas networth and come back and comment. Oniranu Linda is Richer than him Mofo sha
please,can you show us their net worth for us to compare cos last time I checked naija celebs don't have verifiable net worths.
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Airforce1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hhmm
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by iamrealdeji(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Disneylady:
Wtf! Ayo, what do you mean? Linda is older than you.
phuck your old ass mentality and phuck the fact that she's older,if she's older than she should stop telling lies about young'ns and go face the oldies
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by sparkleRed(f): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2015
kolacost:

Shut up ur silly stupid mouth, anum puta see dis fool oo, be killing ursef over other people's progress, idiot wat is ur networth?, so wizkid should be quiet wen linda spew thrash incase u dont dat was the topic of d thread before u decided to start lookin into their financial statement that doesn't concern u, carry other pple matter for head, will u get out of my mention dis waste of sperm like you, dat should have bin blocked with a condom animal mtchewww
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by kolacost: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Are u done blabbing Whenever u have sense let me know. I don't argue with premature
sparkleRed:

Shut up ur silly stupid mouth, anum puta see dis fool oo, be killing ursef over other people's progress, idiot wat is ur networth?, so wizkid should be quiet wen linda spew thrash incase u dont dat was the topic of d thread before u decided to start lookin into their financial statement that doesn't concern u, carry other pple matter for head, will u get out of my mention dis waste of sperm like you, dat should have bin blocked with a condom animal mtchewww
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by pbs4real(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Lie or no lie, Linda smiles to the bank weekly And that's what's up cool
babe pls let's start lieing grin
Re: I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda by Airforce1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
pbs4real:
babe pls let's start lieing grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme's nephew So Cute / An Interview With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Movie(2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.