Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) (64070 Views)

This Pregnant Lady's Halloween Costume Is Crazy (Photo) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � / Nigerian Flag At Facebook Office In London - Nigeria@55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:33am On Oct 31, 2015
grin nigeria represents africa.....naked pple
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:36am On Oct 31, 2015
i suspected d flag to be Photoshopped...kinda too obvious.Black man and to feel inferior
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by ExpertNosa(m): 4:37am On Oct 31, 2015
what a mess
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by foli: 5:42am On Oct 31, 2015
LatestTrend:
Foolizh people. Never seen anything yet. You go pay boys tire.

You are the foolish one, do that and see how your generation crumbles. They use the money stolen by your so called leaders starched abroad to pay for identity theft; after a lot of restrictions. You are stealing from yourself.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by zabull365: 6:03am On Oct 31, 2015
EmekaBlue:
i suspected d flag to be Photoshopped...kinda too obvious.Black man and to feel inferior

That flag was definately photoshoped. I'm surprise only few people notice it.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by maberry(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2015
sotall:
The man looks like GEJ while the woman be like PEJ

Yam HeadHead angry
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by ihustler(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2015
This here is the actual picture.

The guys are truly white pple but they are actually dissing Africans and they are Swedish.

I think the stress of African immigrants on their culture is becoming unbearable for them, they are not used to a multi-cultural system.

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2015
I doubt that flag. Imma investigate
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by atans4real(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2015
it a fine one there, displaying the Eda mic nature of a man from Nigeria.
i seriously don't care of others says this ppl are promoting the country.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by chucksp: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2015
They know how to insult blacks sha.. But Using the Nigerian Flag.. They are taking it too personal. Seems they were dumped by Nigerians cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by ExInferis(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2015
Kalvan:

Abeg, go and raise your nama. How did you even find a computer? grin

My cow found it.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2015
look closely that flag was fixed into his hands.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Papyamanda(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2015
crazy indeed

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Photoshop flag this is why i hate bloggers always lying sadling most nigerians arw gullible.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by gemale(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2015
It seems 2 b d fad among young whites especially college students. There was even a movie about it... "dear black people" starring Tyler Williams. One cannot say if it is born out of racism or admiration or comical depiction of blacks so it should just be ignored.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Announcer007(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Halloween is a celebration of scarly things, so there for Nigerians are scarly people.

It's a coded msg!!

Dier fada
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by thundafire: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2015
na true na naija men get fat dicks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ladies can testify nd dy breast na world cup especially the TIV gals nd we boiz love dat
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by donodion(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Rubbish!!!

Check the image on your computer screen, zoom in on the so called flag, its not real.
And if it were to be a flag, it would be hanging downward not sideways.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by donodion(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2015
EmekaBlue:

Correct!.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by seangy4konji: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2015
photoshop
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Nellybii: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Anyone can post anything on Nairaland but not anyone can move anything to front page.
That flag is obviously not part of the original picture. It is even a poor photoshop addition. Just a simple glance will reveal this fact. Whatever the intentions of the OP, this act is just too sinister and of terrible consequences.
Seun should please do the needful.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by deola007: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Ok, so I ran a search on the image and found that truly it has been photoshopped.

in a search of over 13.180 billion images in 1.1 seconds, only 25 of this image exists with the earliest being in 2012.
the one with the Nigerian flag is the only one that exist online. The others are the same

someone obviously did this to get people talking.
*** just saying

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sCNde3rn6lw/VjPG3P5HIVI/AAAAAAAHJh0/uyGIquLhzB4/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

These two are white people dressed as blacks for Halloween - and possibly Nigerians because they are carrying a Nigerian flag. This is their own depiction of Nigerians?

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/photo-white-people-dress-as-blacks-and.html

they were not holding anby flag. a fellow Nigerian designed this and attached the flag. i can see the blurred edges on my HD system.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by prettyboi1(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2015
ClassCaptain:
This is Racist..Depicting Blacks as uncultured, uncivilized savages and slaves with chest hair and Big Breasts..

This is Racism at its peak.The concerned authorities should investigate the issue and bring these two ignorant whites to book angry

WTF
Everything is not racism bro. I don't see anything offensive about this tho...to be honest.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Margauxluv(f): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2015
naijaboiy:
Margauxluv no sleep? undecided

gdam
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Herrmes: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Lmao
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by aisha2008(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2015
Is the faul of white people, but Nigerians fault because we refuse to plan for future.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by yemi4ui(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2015
D flag was a product of photoshop.
Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Sagamite(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sCNde3rn6lw/VjPG3P5HIVI/AAAAAAAHJh0/uyGIquLhzB4/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

These two are white people dressed as blacks for Halloween - and possibly Nigerians because they are carrying a Nigerian flag. This is their own depiction of Nigerians?

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/photo-white-people-dress-as-blacks-and.html

EmekaBlue:

Don't mind all the fuuktards that cannot observe that.

Gullible black monkeys! See the whining!

These monkeys cannot even observe those are not Halloween costumes.

The moronic fuuktard OP is just trying to divert traffic to his link/website.

Every topic the fuuktard OP opens is from metronaija.

Instead of being innovative and hardworking, Nigerian so-called e-entrepreneurs would rather lie to their audience to cultivate visitors.

Exemplified with the "Stuns", "HOT kiss" etc that one can see on the Front Page on NL.

1 Like

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by Sagamite(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2015
ClassCaptain:
This is Racist..Depicting Blacks as uncultured, uncivilized savages and slaves with chest hair and Big Breasts..

This is Racism at its peak.The concerned authorities should investigate the issue and bring these two ignorant whites to book angry

WTF

lekjons:
Not suprising!..

i've always known white people can be stùpid/mannerless at times..

BTW, that's Cossy Orjikafor's boobs in ten years time..

anonimi:
This is very SAD embarassed
Depicting us, Nigerians, as monkeys and naked homo sapiens is terrible. embarassed
The other day it was Donald Trump who was lambasting us embarassed
Yet we troop to their countries to be voluntary SLAVES embarassed embarassed

olachelsea1:
crazy people.....
is dis wat dey learn from school

Ertekazee:
Their father!

Dumb black monkeys roll-call.

1 Like

Re: White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) by naijaboiy: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Margauxluv:

gdam
Pardon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate / Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.