Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Make Money From A Blog. A Guide - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From A Blog. A Guide (2461 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Blog - A Great Way To Promote Affiliate Programs / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy / How To Make Money From Road Transport Business. A Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Make Money From A Blog. A Guide by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
radragan:

Hi there!
I've taken a look at your blog, and so far, it looks good. I like that it's clean and there isn't anything to distract readers from viewing the content.
The only thing I would suggest at this point, is to offer more specific examples and comparisons in your posts. This way, readers can visualize themselves more in your posts, which will allow them to make a more emotional and repeatable connection to you as the writer.
While self-help and motivation is a wildly and highly profitable niche, it can also be one of the most difficult to navigate because there are so many different things people struggle with on mental, emotional and psychological levels. Which is why so much self-help advice comes off as basic and over-generalized.
My advice would be to think of someone/a type of person who you want to help. And then build your content around helping this "imaginary" person. For example, one of my newsletters specifically targets entrepreneurs and business owners who are struggling to maintain a healthy work-life balance. While anyone can benefit from this content, all of it is written specifically to target, attract and help a specific group of people.
Doing so will make it easier for you to establish a brand, and when the time comes, create products and content that can be sold through your blog to generate revenue.
All in all, you are on the right track. Just keep working at it. I would say commit to your blog for a solid 3 months then consider whether or not you want to continue or change course.
Hope this helps. smiley

Thanks bro,ill make the changes in my next post.
Re: How To Make Money From A Blog. A Guide by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
wahabian:

Thanks bro,ill make the changes in my next post.

Best of luck to you! smiley
Re: How To Make Money From A Blog. A Guide by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
radragan:

Best of luck to you! smiley
Thanks man,you make sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Ideas For Pensioners And Retired People / Http://www.africashinter.com E-currency Exchanger A Scam / Rice Business : Make 50k - 100k Profit Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.