Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (840 Views)

Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Nyc update, i bin dey suspect all dis tins, i did research, witches re real, even wolves, i knw abt shape shifter n little abt vampires, some pple here will tink am sick buh am nt, i pity dem sha cos dey knw ntin abt tins going on in life..
Re: . by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 31, 2015
op have u seen one before.
or are u going by hearsay.
Re: . by trapQ: 5:44am On Oct 31, 2015
demons are shape shifters, witches are very real. witches fly with their spiritual bodies and physical objects are no barriers to them. there are different types classes of demons and most of them are illusionists. they can assume the form of a dog, wolf, bird, snake, etc.

this is real, if you don't believe, sorry is your name.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2015
True, i kinda just believe this are all just form of spiritual phenomenon, the way youve got human mutation/bodily mutation, so also the soul, dont mean in a super hero sense but. Like a defect.

Astrological each human is allocated to one planetary sign corresponding to certain animal archetype on earth, we share certain qualities with such animals whether we like it or not. The law of the universe is one of balance, thats to say we not just influenced by our animal archetypes but many other factors like dominant planet "planet which has the most influence on us", we correspond to certain element, certain dominant and recessive vibratory state etc, the list goes on but the correspondence covers it all. How this correspondence are shoveled, combined, sequence, aligned in each individual is unique, just like trillions of digits is gotten from just the number 1-9,the sequence is the difference between the numbers, yet still the same basic number 1-9.
The result of the entire combination and sequence is the soul is supposed to be of element nature, no matter how yoi combine it / how the sequence goes, the end result is the elemental nature of the soul. This is to enable the soul perform a number of functions.
-generate its own energy
-interact effectively with physical matter "body"
-refuel itself, so it is not parasitic, the interaction of the body and soul is of mutual benefit not parasitic.
-interact with the macrocosm "larger universe" etc

What happens when the at the end result the soul is not of elemental nature, or can not sustain its own energy etc,or is more of animal nature than elemental.
all the spiritual phenomenon occur in an individual.

-no soul is exactly pure, all souls are reincarnated, some are just more conscious of it than others,vias old soul.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Have met a man with a woman soul befor, there are everywhere, am not talking about effeminate men.

Humans with snake soul, yhu find them mostly in the church, choir mostly.

Humam with fish soul, i had an episode with this particular family, if yhu walk into there home, it like your literally floating, i got that effect of been surrounded by water floating, i walked out of the door that effect stop, immediately i stepped in it continue, its like an atmosphere or something., its not something hiden from me, its something i knew immediately i met the fool for the first time.

Have met a 3ooyears old soul, befor actually still with this one, his nice.

There people who natural sap yhur energy without yhu knowing, youll feel drained anytime yhu meet them, this are the vampires, if they cnt sap yhu, psychically they proceed to sleeping with yhu.

This are the ones have met. Shape shifter, wolve nah but witch plenty. #its normal.

(1) (Reply)

21days Of Prayer & Fasting Of The Winners Family. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/16 / Jesus Is Great!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.