Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. (775 Views)

How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer / Ladies, See Why You Should Never Take Your Prayer Life For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by prayersrequest: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2016
PRAYER REQUEST
Good morning brothers and sisters in the lord, I will like to use this opportunity to thank GOD for his goodness in my life and to praise him.
I decided to create this thread because I want to use this opportunity to reach out to all those with one problem or the other, I am lead by the holy spirit to pray for somebody that is desperately in need of help and has no other place to turn to, our lord JESUS CHRIST has asked me to tell you that your problems has reached its end the moment you are reading this massage and your prayers have been answered.
I want to let you know that no matter the circumstances surrounding you this moment, do not ignore this good news, all I want you to do is to send me a mail with your prayer request to my miracle box, so that I will pray with you and I assure you that within 7 (SEVEN DAYS) you shall receive the manifestation of your prayer request in JESUS name. Amen.
Just send your payer request with your name to prayersrequest001@gmail.com and await your miracle within seven days.
NOTE
Please do not fail to come back to this thread to give your testimonies so that others will know how the lord is doing his miracles through the simplest ways and to enable me offers a prayer of thanks giving to the lord for his goodness, thank you once gain and GOD bless you richly.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by adegunwa4real(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2016
I need 50k before wednesday cry can God ddo that?
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by hemartins(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2016
I need a Miracle job this week.
Thanks and God bless you as you join me in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by ailehwise(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2016
my prayer request is that i need a job. i will come here to testify soon

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by babyfaceafrica: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2016
I want peace of mind
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by realmindz: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2016
in seven days I want these set of people to see the manifestation of God so they can knw He is a living God. I want them to come here and confess Jesus as Lord. They are;
johnydon22
sonoflucifer
aaronson
lepasharon
HardMirror
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:
in seven days I want these set of people to see the manifestation of God so they can knw He is a living God. I want them to come here and confess Jesus as Lord. They are;
johnydon22
sonoflucifer
aaronson
lepasharon
HardMirror
Must you put your God to test like you test running an engine, If he's an all knowing God then he would already know me and people like me are just loyal opposition.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by realmindz: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2016
aaronson:
Must you put your God to test like you test running an engine, If he's an all knowing God then he would already know me and people like me are just loyal opposition.
forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.

@op, this is one of them, I knw your prayers will work and he will be back in 7 days to testify
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2016
realmindz:

forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.

@op, this is one of them, I knw your prayers will work and he will be back in 7 days to testify
In the meantime, Have fun talking to yourself while praying bro.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by 0molara: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
I need the Lord to heal me
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
I need €460 Million to achieve my short-term goal.

If I receive this sum in my GTBank Domiciliary account within the next 3days (Jesus resurrected on the 3rd day, so I'm giving him 3days) ; well I will give your Jesus due credit for it, but if the money comes after 3days, then I shall make sacrifice unto Obatala, Ogun Laakaye Oshimale & Eshu Laalu Ogirioko.

The ball is in your Jesus' court. grin
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by orunto27: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
I value to kill my own Meat to feed my family.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by BABADOT01(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
The lord should provide a good Job for me
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by chukwuebuka077: 4:40am On Jul 04, 2016
I need a job this week
Re: Drop Your Prayer Request For A Miracle. by Dreamhigh2016(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
My hiv test shall be NEGATIVE.

(1) (Reply)

Has Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace Become Nigeria's State House? - CAN / Eight Things To Consider When Choosing A "Beloved". / The Nigerian God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.