Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! (1882 Views)

Sell Your Dead Laptop here in Lagos / Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! / Sell Your Dead Laptops And Smartphones Here in lagos Sharp Sharp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2015
THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 31, 2015
How much will buy a dead hp pavellion Dv6000, the motherboard is burnt but the hdd, ram, screen, speaker and d rest is very much ok
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Please, bring it to 27, Ogunjobi Street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos for discussion.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by chegzyshade(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Kunleforreal:
DO YOU HAVE A DEAD LAPTOP OR SMARTPHONE? ARE YOU TIRED OF YOUR LAPTOP OR SMARTPHONE? DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR DEAD LAPTOPS AND SMART PHONES? IF YES TO THESE QUESTIONS, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE. AS A MOBILE PHONE AND LAPTOP REPAIRER, I BUY A DEAD OR FAULTY LAPTOPS AND SMARTPHONES OF ANY MODEL AT GOOD PRICE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH ME , POST YOUR COMMENT HERE OR COME TO 27, OGUNJOBI STREET, FADEYI, MUSHIN, LAGOS OR CALL 07035129972
bro I have a dead Samsung Galaxy grand 1. How much will u buy it.

Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by abdulo4real: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
How much will u buy my LENOVO g505 4gb ram 15.6inch just bought it recently but has motherboard issue....
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
please, come to 27, ogunjobi street, fadeyi, mushin, Lagos
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by chegzyshade(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Kunleforreal:
please, come to 27, ogunjobi street, fadeyi, mushin, Lagos
why not make the negotiations here before coming down to your office, what if one come and you offer a ridiculous price or u r bearing the transport?

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by abdulo4real: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
chegzyshade:
why not make the negotiations here before coming down to your office, what if one come and you offer a ridiculous price or u r bearing the transport?
GBAM you are right.....
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by abdulo4real: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2015
chegzyshade:
GBAM! you are right.....
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Kunleforreal(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Don't be annoyed, I have to check the components of the dead laptop before buying it.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by ayanfe96(f): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
How much can u buy my Toshiba Satellite l305-s5919.. It's got screen problem.. And the ba3 works with light.. It runs down without light.. Every other thing is intact and it works fine

Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by dellsystems: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kunleforreal:
Don't be annoyed, I have to check the components of the dead laptop before buying it.
I have Asus A4000 that is not powering up. let me know how much you will buy it.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2015
My Techno Y3 is still very good, one month old but I don't like it anymore I just bought a new bb . How much will you buy it?
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
mordtonia:
My Techno Y3 is still very good, one month old but I don't like it anymore I just bought a new bb . How much will you buy it?

Interesting
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Akinrogun(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
mordtonia:
Techno Y3...still very good?....I'm in Lagos for d festive period... I want to buy for someone. Respond asap.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Akinrogun:

Techno Y3...still very good?....I'm in Lagos.... I want to buy for someone. Respond asap.

Yes it's still very good, drop your number let's arrange to meet.
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by afeez20(m): 2:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello will you be interested in some half dead phones
Sony ericsson virus dead/hanging
Sony ericsson slide virus dead/hanging
Alcatel comes on touch screen doesn't respond
Nokia lost
Samsung dead

Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by shakurpaul(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
I have two different established cyber cafes for sale in Agbowo, Ibadan.

I got transferred and relocated to Lagos about a year ago. I have not been able to get a dedicated manager to help manage the business afterwards. This is the sole reason why I am selling off the Cafes

One is located beside Agbowo Shopping Complex and the other one is located in one of the student’s hostels within Unibadan.

I use a Spectranet 4G LTE Outdoor CPE for both Cafés thereby having the cheapest and best Internet Service provided within Ibadan.
Interested buyers should contact/whatapp on O&O Ʒбƻб9ך&ך

Add on whatapp so I can send pictures and list of equipments to you. This is to protect the images of customers I snapped when they were browsing.

Contacts on my signature
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by NobleWolfXXL: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin
Re: Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! by NobleWolfXXL: 12:43am On Dec 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

SOLD !!! HP Compaq Presario CQ60 With Webcam 31K / PABX Technician For Intercom Installations And Repairs / ~::::[free]iwp Vps Paid Server:::trying Is Believing[free]~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.