Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) (1047 Views)

Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by kroosx: 5:38am On Oct 31, 2015
[b] A New Chemical That Transformed 254 Black Men To White In 6 Hrs has been invented. Though, this is implausible but real, a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences, researchers have developed a new mixture of chemicals that can change a black man’s skin to white in six hours.

Information gathered shows that with a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.

After this process, the skin peels off naturally, especially the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed

The laboratory further announced that 254 people have been treated by this method and the Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.

Russian authorities have also notified that it is a high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises, which is a strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights

source : http://www.vibenigeria.com/a-new-chemical-now-change-black-man-to-white-in-6-hrs-photo/[/b]

Re: A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by philfrey08: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2015
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL..... biko!
Re: A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by Neemcie(f): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2015
They don't know that black people are made from brown sugar, cocoa, honey, and a little bit of gold

2 Likes

Re: A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by jomoh: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by shaddi(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2015
IMPOSSICANT

share the gala, Share the Booze cheesy
Re: A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2015
GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by coolebux(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2015
It's only funny and infantile.

If this is real,
You'll hate the rate African women will break the bank to be peeled like a roasted goat

#mental_slavery@work.

1 Like

Re: A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by ElDaIllest(m): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Ha I know it will be Russia! Those racist f*ckfaces,did I see "skin come off naturally" or "cure"? I'm black so that means I'm sick and need a cure? Thier fatherses and mumu FIFA is planning on hosting the next world cup there SMHs...sits back and wait for #teambashers
Re: A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by ephemm(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2015
what about the effects?

what will happen to them after 10-20 years?

if u are black, pls stay black, U are created black for a reason - even lower animals stay the way they are:
a duck will not like to change to a hen
a rottweiler wil not want to be a German Shepherd
Re: A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo) by StealthyMe(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2015
There are chemicals that changes one from black to white, but one that changes from white to black, i am yet to see undecided

And that shii looks painful...i wonder what will happen when they're about to peel off his head undecided

(1) (Reply)

T / Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Now 4th World Richest, Dangote Falls To 66 / When You Wear A Suit Vs When The Suit Is Wearing You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.