Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,325 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead (545 Views)

Appeal Court Sitting In Abuja Over Eyitayo Jegede And Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Guber / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Umana, APC Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom Celebrating With Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by noeloge82(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Gyang Pwajok, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for the April 11 gubernatorial election in Plateau state, is dead.

Pwajok represented the Plateau north senatorial zone in the 7th assembly before indicating interest in running for the governor of the state.

He defeated 15 contestants to clinch the PDP ticket but lost to the All Progressive Congress candidate, Simon Lalong, who is now the state governor.

Jonah Jang, the immediate past governor of Plateau state and senator representing Plateau north senatorial district, Zone in the National Assembly, described the death as a “huge loss”.

“I am greatly pained and deeply saddened to inform you of the passing on of a true Plateau son, our brother, mentor to the younger generation, and a truly distinguished Senator, Gyang Nyam Shom Pwajok who passed on 28th October, 2015 after a brief battle with complications from Hepatocellular carcinoma,” he said in a statement.

“As a firm believer in the supremacy of God over every being and all His creation, I believe that He has set out for everyone, their time upon the earth. It has pleased Him to take Pwajok at this time; all we can do, is to thank Him and not question His authority.

“As a de-tribalized man, Pwajok served his purpose through his sojourn in politics and his tenure in the Red Chamber by bringing together different people, divergent views and ideologies with the sole aim of unifying all.

“It is for this singular cause that he lived and flourished to his exit. His greatest desire even in death; is to see Plateau people and the nation at large become one unified, indivisible entity. I join Plateau people in praying that God give his soul recompense for the good he impacted on humanity.”

https://www.thecable.ng/plateau-pdp-guber-aspirant-pwajok-dies-cancer

Re: Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by chocolateme(f): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2015
RIP
Re: Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by noeloge82(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2015
RIP to d dead
Re: Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by ajibola11(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by ajibola11(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Its unfortunately to his family and pdp generally
Re: Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by wisino1(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Rip.... So what happened to the appeal at the court of Appeal
Re: Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by noeloge82(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Pdp may decide to go on with d apeal or drop d case as d arrow head is gone but u know in politics any thing is possible
wisino1:
Rip.... So what happened to the appeal at the court of Appeal
Re: Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by chris4gold(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2015
apc apc apc, how many time did I call you? you don go politics plus abi? dere is God o...
Re: Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by noeloge82(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2015
GOD knows d best

ajibola11:
Its unfortunately to his family and pdp generally
Re: Pdp Guber Candidate In Plateau State Is Dead by ajibola11(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2015
noeloge82:
GOD knows d best

yes ooo my brother

(1) (Reply)

Former NSA Dasuki’s Secret Trial A Dangerous Precedent—ncp / Bayelsa My Bayelsa. / Saraki : Code of Conduct Tribunal Judge Danladi Umar Seeks Extra Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.