Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos) (1011 Views)

Kenyan Student Dies On A Plane In US While Sleeping (Photos) / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos) by domchido1: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2015
A bearded traveller was shocked to discover his not biological but identical twin on a Ryanair flight after he discovered the stranger sat in his seat.

Neil Douglas was on a flight from Stansted to Shannon Airport, County Clare, on Thursday evening when he met Robert Stirling, from London.

Speaking to MailOnline, Mr Douglas said:

'I asked him to move and when the guy looked up, I thought: "Holy s***, he looks like me. We had a big laugh about it – everyone had a laugh. We took a selfie and that was it.

'I later checked into my hotel in Galway to find my doppelganger checking into the same hotel ahead of me. Total weirdness.'
Mr Stirling, a 35-year-old civil servant from Redbridge, added:
'I had actually swapped my seat on the plane so that a couple could sit together.

The photograph which the two complete strangers took has already been shared nearly 2,000 times. It shows them looking strikingly similar due to their bushy ginger beards, smiles and hairstyles. They were even wearing similar black tops, later realised they were booked into the same Irish hotel and went for a drink.

SEE MORE : http://www.unitednaija.com/2015/10/amazing-man-meets-his-exact-lookalike-on-a-plane-photos/

Re: Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos) by Kudducini(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2015
And You Want Me To Believe This Is Real

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Everyday, I marvel at the awesomeness of biology, genetics and the DNA. There's an explanation to that anyway.
I know someone will quote me and attribute it to a supreme being. You ain't wrong either
Re: Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos) by otipoju(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Wow...striking similarities
Re: Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos) by bewla(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2015
You wonderful God
Re: Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos) by nnachukz(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Pray one doesn't commit crime and the other suffers for it. That weird moment you keep shouting I'm innocent and they showed a cctv footing showing exactly you committing the crime and they conclude, we don't expect you to say you did it.
Re: Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2015
I have met mine before in port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Pilot Dies At 34,000 Feet While Flying 220 Passengers / Nigeria Immigration Run Out Of Passport Booklet Under Gen Buhari / Urgent Travel Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.