Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar (46485 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by olokeded: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2015
About one hundred and 144 virgins from the Olum­ba Obu`s fold are warming up to organize a lav­ish banquet for their father in the lord, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, to mark his birthday which comes up in November.

Speaking to journalists on the theme for this year`s birthday activity, which a close source to Olumba Obu, said would be centered on “World Peace” at the Headquarters of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star in Calabar.

Chairman Planning Committee, Dr. Goodnews Brown­son, said that this year father’s birthday celebration is ear­marked to impact much on the less privileged like orphans and prison inmates, and award scholarships to indigent and intelligent students to pursue undergraduate programmes at the nation`s tertiary institutions.

Brother Goodnews maintained that Obu`s birthday marking would attract dignitaries from the Nigeria`s enter­tainment industry like Nollywood stars, captains of indus­tries, business tycoons, academic icons and religious adher­ents from various denominations.

According to him, top on the agenda would be welfare visitations which had been packaged to bring succour to under privileged people, adding that Olumba would use the opportunity to consolidate on his support to orphanages and prisons, including scholarship awards to indigent peo­ple.

The Planning Committee Chairman enumerated Obu`s strides to include establishment of orphanage called Moth­er Theresa`s Home (The Redeemed Home) where he is catering for over one hundred children and Brotherhood colleges in Nigeria including some economic ventures to support them.

Dr. Goodnews maintained that the event will create a platform for friends and associates of Olumba Obu to dine with the father.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/144-virgins-to-host-olumba-obu/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by xreal: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2015
who in the bible did such?

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by AustineE1: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Am only interested on how they got to know that those 144 girls are virgins,144 virgin girls in calabar of all places. Ok ....did Olumba carry out the test himself,in Psquares voice 'this na temptation'.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2015
144 virgins.. Hmnnn. I dey laugh o

14 Likes

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by thundafire: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2015
wow hmmmm olumba a celebrated god on earth dat will die nd get eaten by maggots just dnt knw y pple re daft

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by actoor(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2015
How do we confirm their Virginity? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Jakumo(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Please show us some pictures of the virgins in their birthday suits, as evidence to corroborate this report. Thank you in advance.

7 Likes

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Maximillian1: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2015
144 virgins I think I would love to attend dis bash

3 Likes

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Joeace3000(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2015
hmmmph.. i only sighed

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Aminat508(f): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
cry cry Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by California30(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
The Boko Haram guys will definitely come to that birthday.

Them no dey use ear hear virgin.

I bet there are not up to 20 virgins in Yoruba land.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
when it comes to girls, calabar seem to have it all. so there are up to 144 virgins there? them try..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by damton(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
I gats be there to complement the selection

I'm a virgin boy as well
Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Sermwell(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Iranu!!!
Virgins not even enough for one boko haram member grin

3 Likes

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Demmocrats(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
AustineE1:
Am only interested on how they got to know that those 144 girls are virgins,144 virgin girls in calabar of all places. Ok ....did Olumba carry out the test himself,in Psquares voice 'this na temptation'.

One 0rijin for you grin Calabar of all places where f..k is there tradition more like good morning

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
AustineE1:
grin

1 Like

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by agoman: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
I have successfully compiled a list of all the transgender on nairaland
1. kashybaby
2. Misspicy
3. Introvert
4. lady F
5. Durentt
6. punkyveer
7. chocolateme
8. pretyDiva
(. there are many more,promise to updated

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
PERVERT!
Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by sandrajazmin(f): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Olumba olumba bow before him,
He's a migHty God(who remember d song)?

Meanwhile
See ehhhn, yoruba pepper soup is nt your mate at all
If e enta your eye, abeg my bro/sis
Jejely run outside go buy new eye 4 ur own good

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by ClassCaptain(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by lilmax(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Are there virgins in calabar? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by jerinapi1: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
WTF!!!
Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Chanchit: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
I think say Olumba don die.

5 Likes

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by defendedvictim(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2015
grin so, virginity is now a title finally.
Virgin actress
Virgin musician
Virgin birthday celebrants
Virgin lalasti...

Na joke o.
The emphasis on d number of virgins is funny sha

1 Like

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by kulobyno: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Chai
Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Built2last: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Chayi
Women don suffer for this their small life.

144, da fvck.

When a king dies in Africa, virgins, Birthday of Olumba, virgins.

Is it a crime now to be a virgin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by Krystalzkris(f): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Gross...
Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by MansaMoussa: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Boko Haram, what are we waiting for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by sleeky8(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
The only part of this story I take exception to is "calabar" because like seriously there are 144 virgins in calabar? Blatant lie if you ask me. I spent my leave there back in August, and if I tell you what I saw and experienced my gf will leave me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by ajibola11(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
114 virgin girls in calabar this is big lie but maybe those girls are kids like 5years old

1 Like

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by slap1(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Shekau will be there. JTF, be advised.

5 Likes

Re: 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2015
Oh! BLOOD OF GOD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.