Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Buhari Must Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Must Do (266 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Buhari Must Do by businessMODE(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2015
With reference to what my boss Dauda MD Keffi posted, I am optimistic that if President Muhammadu Buhari cut or reduce unnecessary diplomatic relations with US and focus on developing our economy by seeking investors within the country instead of the so-called FDI he is begging for, we will be better for real in no time. The restructionist theory and policies from IMF/WorldBank are targeted at making Nigerians surfer more while they increase the profit margin for their citizens who invest here. They want us to devalue before they invest so they will make more money to our detriment. PMB can ask all those politicians who who are accused of stealing from us to invest the money in certain area of interest in the Nigerian economy so "we" can pardon them. This is far better than FDI.

Make I sleep small.

One more thing! He cant predict the end of Boko Haram unless he know their bainbox.

Snooring

(1) (Reply)

A Gold Fish Has No Hidding Place. / Read This And Have A First Class. / Buhari, Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.