Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,054 members, 7,866,972 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education (451 Views)

Gbagada Residents Contribute To Fix Their Dilapidated Roads (Photo) / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG / Aregbesola And The Bastardisation Of The Education Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education by Maximiller(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State said on Thursday that increasing sexual harassment and sponsorship of cultism by lecturers in some higher institutions contributed to the decadence in the country’s education sector. Fayose regretted that apart from perpetrating sexual harassment against young ladies and victimizing the male students, some lecturers also engage in Indian hemp smoking and sponsorship of cultism, describing these as dangerous to the development of education in Nigeria. The Governor said this during the 22nd convocation ceremony of the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti, where over 2,000 graduates were churned out. The College through its Provost, Prof Francisca Aladejana also conferred on Senator representing Ekiti South senatorial district, Mrs Biodun Olujimi and the Chairman, Capitol Oil, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah with the Fellowship of the College in view of their immense contributions to the growth of education. Fayose while lamenting the dwindling fortunes of education in Nigeria appealed to the graduates to go out and multiply in the most positive manners.

Re: Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education by fran6co(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2015
like d one stalking my bae... some lecturers ar just devil existing in human skin they don't care hw old u ar they just want to sleep with u...... and d problem is the school authority can not even help this students......
I weep for our generation.
#wailing continues
Re: Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education by Maximiller(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2015
true. Some lecturers can be devil putting on human flesh,
Re: Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education by Maximillian1: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Fayose my role model
Re: Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education by chris4gold(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2015
fayus again...
Re: Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education by psucc(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2015
He is absolutely right. Most lecturers represent one fraternity or the other. I had a wonderful encounter with many of them.

On sexual harassment, it is 50:50 for lecturers and our female students. In fact some of our ladies prefer sex for marks to reading/studying. All they care is how to appear irresistible before these lecturers and even understudying some 'recalcitrant'' lectuers how best to make them fall.
Re: Fayose: Lecturers Contribute To Bastardisation Of Nigeria’s Education by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2015
What has lecturers done again.

Check my signature everyone

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari: Not All Confirmed Nominees Will Be Portfolio Ministers / Don’t Try Our Father, Chime’s Sons Tell Court / Caption This,;dolapo Osinbajo And Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.