Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How To Promote Your Song Without Spending Money :) :) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Promote Your Song Without Spending Money :) :) (1032 Views)

A Nigerian/nairalander Made This World Class Music Video Without Spending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Promote Your Song Without Spending Money :) :) by Awesomeking: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2015
How to promote your music without spending moneyPosted by Abdulkadiri A kadiri

Out here are 5 ways to promote your songs without using money

1.DO LIVE PERFOMANCES-some performances(shows) pay only if you are a famous artist,if you are still upcoming then thats a different story,you will have to perfom for free,the aim is to introduce your song to the public,not about the money,yet.

2.BECOMING FRIENDS WITH OTHER TALENTED ARTISTS-numerous artist tend to take this friendship thing as a joke,you dont need to be buttkissing anyone,just a simple good afternoon,i saw your song it was good,can help you to a higer level,people who know you've been their friend before they became famous will definitly give you a helping hand to the top

3.MODESTY-honestly this is one thing most upcoming artists lack,because you've released three tracks,because olamide replied yout tweet,because you performed 3 or 4 shows,you start to feel big and act,speak with pride.
Honestly thats a very stupid thing to do,you want fans to give you attention,you sure wont get it by behaving like someone who already has a large fan base and a working label,be modest,humble and watch as people come to you,some might help you,some might need your help,but all provide exposure and publicity at its best

4.BEFRIEND upcoming BLOGGERS-doesnt have to be top blogger like linda ikeji or bella naija,as long as he/she has a computer,owns a blog,a friendship with that person wont hurt,blogging fame comes quite easy,so if you befriend the blogger and convince the blogger to post about your song,you are getting exposure without spending.

5.SEND OFFERS TO SMALL ORGANIZATIONS FOR ENDORSEMENTS-as time goes,you seem to understand that it takes just a lil click for a small firm to become a worldwide coperation,so it doesnt hurt to send an endorsement offer to that small softdrink making company in your town,they will pay for the music videos you make in favour of their product,thereby giving you publicity and exposure without you spending a dime.

YES AM BACK i know most of you might have missed my posts,well am back again though,its all about the upcoming talented artists,all day anyday

by ABDULKADIRI ABU KADIRI
get more of such posts at:
freewrittensong.mywap blog.com

1 Like

Re: How To Promote Your Song Without Spending Money :) :) by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice post bro..Hapi new month...Can you do me a little favor plz?
Re: How To Promote Your Song Without Spending Money :) :) by Awesomeking: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Cpiano:
Nice post bro..Hapi new month...Can you do me a little favor plz?
thanks,what do you need?
Re: How To Promote Your Song Without Spending Money :) :) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
I need your contact plz...my email address is Williamsblithewilliams@gmail.com.........
Re: How To Promote Your Song Without Spending Money :) :) by Awesomeking: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
Cpiano:
I need your contact plz...my email address is Williamsblithewilliams@gmail.com.........
what do you need my contact for?

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 & Video Burna Boy – “mandem Anthem” / What Is The First Song You Would Listen To On This System? / DOWNLOAD MP3:- Broda Shaggi Ft. Zlatan – Okoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.