Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Russell Brand Calls The Queen By Her Family Name And The Media Goes Crazy! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russell Brand Calls The Queen By Her Family Name And The Media Goes Crazy! (764 Views)

Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video) / London Terror Attacker: Khalid Masood Was Born Adrian Russell Ajao-Nigerian Dad? / Boston Globe - The Media Are Misleading The Public On Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russell Brand Calls The Queen By Her Family Name And The Media Goes Crazy! by AfroBlue(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2015
This British celebrity has some set of stones delving into this name changing history by the royals. I've been reading and hearing about their Austrian and German lineage for a while now. Info or conspiracy theory in link. Too much to paste, since the bot has been going crazy lately.

Russell Brand Calls The Queen By Her Family Name And The Media Goes Crazy! (swearing)
Friday, October 30, 2015 1:33

Russell Brand

Vs

The Royal Family

(Saxe-Coburg-Gotha)

http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2015/10/russell-brand-calls-the-queen-by-her-family-name-and-the-media-goes-crazy-swearing-5464.html

Re: Russell Brand Calls The Queen By Her Family Name And The Media Goes Crazy! by trapQ: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
So??
Re: Russell Brand Calls The Queen By Her Family Name And The Media Goes Crazy! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
So what he called her by her family name.Last I checked she was not born Queen Elizabeth or The Queen.

Elizabeth Windsor come suck my dick.
Re: Russell Brand Calls The Queen By Her Family Name And The Media Goes Crazy! by Centrifude(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
LMFAO!!! This is what Russell Brand Wrote. This n*gga deserves and award for this sh!t.

”I mean in
England we have a Queen for Bleep’s sake. A
Queen! We have to call her things like “Your
Majesty” YOUR MAJESTY! Like she’s all
majestic, like an eagle or a mountain. She’s
just a person. A little old lady in a shiny hat
– that we paid for. Or “Your Highness”!
What the Bleep is that?! What, she’s high up,
above us, at the top of a class pyramid on a
shelf of money with her own face on it. We
should be calling her Mrs Windsor. In fact
that’s not even her real name, they
changed it in the war to distract us from the
inconvenient fact that they were as German
as the enemy that teenage boys were being
encouraged, conscripted actually, to die
fighting. Her actual name is Mrs Saxe-
Coburg-Gotha.
“Mrs Saxe-Coburg-Gotha”!! No wonder they
fucking changed it. It’s the most German
thing I’ve ever heard – she might’ve well as
been called “Mrs Bratwurst-Kraut-Nazi”.
– from REVOLUTION
Re: Russell Brand Calls The Queen By Her Family Name And The Media Goes Crazy! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Centrifude:
LMFAO!!! This is what Russell Brand Wrote. This n*gga deserves and award for this sh!t.

”I mean in
England we have a Queen for Bleep’s sake. A
Queen! We have to call her things like “Your
Majesty” YOUR MAJESTY! Like she’s all
majestic, like an eagle or a mountain. She’s
just a person. A little old lady in a shiny hat
– that we paid for. Or “Your Highness”!
What the Bleep is that?! What, she’s high up,
above us, at the top of a class pyramid on a
shelf of money with her own face on it. We
should be calling her Mrs Windsor. In fact
that’s not even her real name, they
changed it in the war to distract us from the
inconvenient fact that they were as German
as the enemy that teenage boys were being
encouraged, conscripted actually, to die
fighting. Her actual name is Mrs Saxe-
Coburg-Gotha.
“Mrs Saxe-Coburg-Gotha”!! No wonder they
fucking changed it. It’s the most German
thing I’ve ever heard – she might’ve well as
been called “Mrs Bratwurst-Kraut-Nazi”.
– from REVOLUTION
Well he has a point.The British monarchy is worshipped and the norm has made Elizabetha goddess whose people only exist at her mercy.

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest Man Has Been Discovered In Indonesia He's 145-years-old / Trump's 100 Days Plan / UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.