Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Cousin Is A Lesbian Who Brings Girls/married Women To My House For Se.x, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Cousin Is A Lesbian Who Brings Girls/married Women To My House For Se.x, (1315 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Habibat Jinad: "Why I Exposed The Lesbian Who Asked Me Out" / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Is A Lesbian Who Brings Girls/married Women To My House For Se.x, by mikesinger: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Plz Advice : My Cousin is a Lesbian Who brings Girls/Married Women to my House for Se.x, Should I Eject Her From My House ?
I recently relocated to Lagos on transfer and got a two bedroom apartment around Marryland.

There is this my cousin who joined me two months ago to study at the Open University. I decided to give her one room in my apartment since I am not married yet.

To cut the story short, I just discovered that she is a lesbian. A very serious lesbian who toasts other girls including married women. But this girl is not up to 25years.
She brings girls/women to my house for se.xual escapades.

At first I thought they are just ordinary friends, it was later that I.....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/plz-advice-my-cousin-is-a-lesbian-who-brings-girlsmarried-women-to-my-house-for-se-x-should-i-eject-her-from-my-house/

Re: My Cousin Is A Lesbian Who Brings Girls/married Women To My House For Se.x, by HungerBAD: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thought I read this here weeks back?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Lesbian Who Brings Girls/married Women To My House For Se.x, by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Me too hungerbad...

Silly bloggers sha
Re: My Cousin Is A Lesbian Who Brings Girls/married Women To My House For Se.x, by HungerBAD: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Me too hungerbad...

Silly bloggers sha

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is A Lesbian Who Brings Girls/married Women To My House For Se.x, by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mtcheeeww... Adam4eva, abeg close this thread

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi - ''I Have Left It To God To Decide Who I Get Married To'' / Okonjo Iweala’s Son Proposed To Genevieve Nnaji ??? / List Of Winners At 2016 Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.