Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married (3825 Views)

Where Can I Download This Game / Do You Know This Is Actually A Game? (pictures) / Does Anyone Remember This Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married

Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by xreal: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
you are righ.
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by asvpChuu(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by Aminat508(f): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
I don't knw it tongue
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
You bring your sister when I reject?
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Aminat508:
I don't knw it tongue

Lol grin you are female now
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by cao(f): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
shumuel:
If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married

I never finish...

Cam'ron has something to say...

Even Cookie no gree...

I don finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
cao:

you seem to know a lot about games, for a lady, too many big brothers ?
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by cao(f): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
shumuel:

you seem to know a lot about games, for a lady, too many big brothers ?
I'm the big brother.
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by HyDef(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Well, you can know the SNES and be much younger... I'm about 5 years younger and I'm very familiar with it. Not rushing to the altar anytime soon.
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2015
cao:
I'm the big brother.

hmm, but your moniker states... Never mind undecided, Okay
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by cao(f): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2015
shumuel:

hmm, but your moniker states... Never mind undecided, Okay
I'm indeed female, I'm the eldest.
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2015
cao:
I'm indeed female, I'm the eldest.

Okay, so i guess its too many little bros. Happy new month and happy sunday
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by cao(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2015
shumuel:

Okay, so i guess its too many little bros. Happy new month and happy sunday
It had nothing to do with my brother. In fact my brother got the gaming bug from me, and the first person I experienced console gaming from was a girl. In fact,all my immediate male relatives got it from me, since I was the only one in my immediate extended family who owned video games.
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
cao:

It had nothing to do with my brother. In fact my brother got the gaming bug from me, and the first person I experienced console gaming from was a girl. In fact,all my immediate male relatives got it from me, since I was the only one in my immediate extended family who owned video games.

Wow shocked thats really nice to know.
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by Chuckdee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
cao:

I never finish...

Cam'ron has something to say...

Even Cookie no gree...

I don finish.

Hahahahahahaha!..... Best response ever. Loving cookies da most.
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chuckdee:

Hahahahahahaha!..... Best response ever. Loving cookies da most.

undecided sad grin
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by cathodekazim: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2015
That's Nintendo.
Lov tht soccer do But almost like SEGA
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by PAQ(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
I had an Atari 2000 and Amiga, almost 10 years b4 the Nintendo. I guess i should be a grand dad undecided
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
PAQ:
I had an Atari 2000 and Amiga, almost 10 years b4 the Nintendo. I guess i should be a grand dad undecided

grin hmm You are speaking of the days of Joysticks, Cao do you know these games ? Mehn am old sad, kikiki Lol grin
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
cathodekazim:
That's Nintendo. Lov tht soccer do But almost like SEGA

SEGA is one game i also love, MK3 was awesome on it grin
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
cathodekazim:
That's Nintendo. Lov tht soccer do But almost like SEGA

Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by cao(f): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
shumuel:

grin hmm You are speaking of the days of Joysticks, Cao do you know these games ? Mehn am old sad, kikiki Lol grin
I know of them, but I didn't play them - the Amiga 1000 was older than me by months, while the Amiga 2000, I would have turned 2 the year of its release, the Atari senior me. I did play one joystick game though, it was just a joystick you could attach to the TV, I believe...
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by sunkieisland(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
shumuel:

I'm still searching for the mk3 and sega console. Twas my best fighting game then.

I was so good, that I allow my opponents choose my fighter....

With hit combos, fatalities, and brutality
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
sunkieisland:

I'm still searching for the mk3 and sega console. Twas my best fighting game then.

I was so good, that I allow my opponents choose my fighter....

With hit combos, fatalities, and brutality

hmmm i believe you can find them in Lagos, i was surprised to see a sega-mega drive 2 being sold on Monday.

Mehn allow me Noob-saibot anyday anytime and i'll garantee a no hit, with a combo of 9hit twice immediately after the pronouncement of Fight! grin

its only Brutality i can't do, find it hard to always get it right.

i even still have all the players moves written down, of all games; Super Nintendo, sega-mega & Saturn, Xbox360, Ps2
Re: If You Know This Game Then You Should Be Married by shumuel(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
cao:

I know of them, but I didn't play them - the Amiga 1000 was older than me by months, while the Amiga 2000, I would have turned 2 the year of its release, the Atari senior me. I did play one joystick game though, it was just a joystick you could attach to the TV, I believe...

hmmm thats nice, the part you mentioned the games being older than you gat me laughing, thats funny.

(1) (Reply)

Game Loop Emulator Offline Installer / Dls18 (unlimited Coin) Download / How To Download And Play Updated Mortal Kombat X Apk+obb Data File V1.12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.