Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Hilarious!! A Letter I Wrote To My Gf When I Was In A State Of Confusion - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious!! A Letter I Wrote To My Gf When I Was In A State Of Confusion (876 Views)

This Is So Hilarious ... A Must See!! / Hilarious: A Man And A Womans Life In 3 Picture / Hilarious! A Man Sleeping While Standing In Lagos (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!! A Letter I Wrote To My Gf When I Was In A State Of Confusion by daridex(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
I know I'm not supposed to be disturbing you guys this very moment knowing fully well the situation of things.

The letter:
Please, don't think that I'm taking our friendship for granted or trying to take undue advantage. I cherish our friendship more than you can imagine, it's just dat I don't know who to ask or where to turn to at this very moment. Sometimes, things become so confusing and extremely difficult that one is forced to inconvenience friends and family and you are one of those I know I can run or turn to in a time like dis. Please don't be offended and don't take it to heart or feel bad if you cannot be of help to me, it happens at times. Sometimes, you really want to help, but the situation at hand at that moment really makes it impossible to do so. I understand. But will appreciate if you can help me with this. It is very important you tell me. I really need the answer please. I want to cook Jollof, should I use rice?
Gud evening Nl....
Dedicated to all my Chelsea fans.......sorry guys...take heart
Re: Hilarious!! A Letter I Wrote To My Gf When I Was In A State Of Confusion by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Hilarious!! A Letter I Wrote To My Gf When I Was In A State Of Confusion by youngsky: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get followed back

(1) (Reply)

Truly: What Would Your Reaction Be / When The Angel's In Heaven See Lie Muhammed In Heaven / When Boss Says Deliver Those Goods Or You Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.