Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,465 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) (27634 Views)

Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down / PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
freshness2020:

With strength and honor. PDP!

With loyal and might

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by abu48: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oga u b Kogite? C we wer get kogi for here..Audu will beat Wada..pple don't care about corruption allegations, development is wat they want.

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
If APC field a new born baby today against Wada, the new baby will win Wada hands down. All this rented crowd cannot save the man in Kogi state. I know PDP will still win Bayelsa but not Kogi for now.
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by Realist2: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
obiremy:
Peoples Democratic Party kicked off its campaign for Kogi state governorship election today Saturday October 31,2015.

A multitude of PDP supporters came out on for the party’s rally for candidate, incumbent Governor, Captain Idris Wada.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-mammoth-crowd-that-came-out-to.html

APC e- warrior woudnt like this, including their patron bubu.

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by AprokoMan: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
englishmart:
there might be a re-run if he wins. If you doubt me, ask wike

i totally agree with you. the terrorist president will do anything to clamp down on the PDP states in the northern region
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by flokii: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i ebea
itumo?...
meaning
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by BUSARI522(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIA !!

fulaniHERDSman:
APC for CHANGE,
Sai Audu!
Sai Buhari
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
YonkijiSappo:
Lubbish
are you Tiv?
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by spenpe: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
idu1:
you have started saying what you don't know again...

You miserable loser
are you sure of what you're saying when a thief promises to return stolen money after he's elected you should know APCs are jokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by wonderfulman(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
is there any difference between APC and PDP.All of them are corrupt. They pledged empty promises which they cannot fulfill e.g I will end Book Haram within my first 100 days in office.#5000 will be paid to all unemployed. After 7 months,nothing happened. who is deceiving who?The slogan has now turned to Nigeria is broke instead of change.Hoped Buhari has paid the #27b he borrowed from the Bank to purchase his presidential ticket
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by minwafor: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
wetin concern me?
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
realGURU:
Buhari Cabinets Are Set To Surprise Nigerians, The New Ministers
Five month after the inauguration of president Muhammad buhari, some Nigerians, foreign investors have already started losing confidence in the new government, this is not far fetch from the fact that buhari has not appointed ministers to constitute his cabinet.
Some foreign media has already painted the new government as slow, notable among them is the Bloomberg, a New York based magazine with its popular post “from change champion to baba go slow.” Some Nigerians has already lost the hope they have for this government. This is evident from their continue reading

Check my signature if you imterested...
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by spenpe: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
wonderfulman:
is there any difference between APC and PDP.All of them are corrupt. They pledged empty promises which they cannot fulfill e.g I will end Book Haram within my first 100 days in office.#5000 will be paid to all unemployed. After 7 months,nothing happened. who is deceiving who?The slogan has now turned to Nigeria is broke instead of change.Hoped Buhari has paid the #27b he borrowed from the Bank to purchase his presidential ticket
at last I see someone who doesn't believe the # change bullshit# am done with the deception and political manipulation. I am just observing cos this is not democracy we are practising this is #cabalism#.
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Wada has no competitor, Audu is a bad omen to Kogi state!

if you are not from kogi, I'd advise you to stfu
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by malikisah: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mammoth crowd?
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by Vicfus(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
LMAyedun:
I'm from kogi state and I'm in kogi state as i type this... I can tell you that Wada will lose this election. People are tired and hungry.. People will rather go for Audu of APC come Nov. 21, not because Audu is a better candidate but people won't be this hungry under him.. Atleast, he will pay salary
will AUDU pay with is own personal money... Are Чōϋ' sure Чōϋ' are in Nigeria... because if you really are. Then Чōϋ' should know that Wada is not D̶̲̥̅̊ cause of D̶̲̥̅̊ whole salary problem. In fact Wada needs to be praised... If Чōϋ' think I'm lying ask D̶̲̥̅̊ Civil servant of Osun and Imo.

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by Vicfus(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
If Чōϋ' are a civil servant and you're clamouring for Audu as your change agent then be prepared for your worst nightmare. Trust Audu, he's coming with his tricks. Sack! Sack!! Sack!!! Audu is D̶̲̥̅̊ "maradona" of Kogi state. "If na lie ask your papa"

3 Likes

Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by steph2sweet(f): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
flokii:
Abokiis dem... their life no get wahala

I wonder why YEEBOS can't emulate them and let peace reign

Did you just say emulate? God forbid, ibos are destined to move forward, we cannot afford to go back to the stone age, like the Abokiis you are referring to.
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by Omonda(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
my people, it's just that we kogites have not know the disease we are suffering from if not why that so called Wada and the notorious Audu? we all know how these bandits have set kogi on an immovable state despite our resources.

sorry to Say; if either of these should be mistakenly elected Kogi will be on fire.

never again should bad people be elected as leader else................
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by psalmistv(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
# # # # # # # #....... Wada all d way!
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
APC for CHANGE,
Sai Audu!
Sai Buhari

Sai stolen N11 billion
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
click like for Idris Wada (PDP)

click share for Audu (APC)

Mumu. Likes dey hungry u
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by austusnobet: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2015
This is a nice post. Though i have read more of it at Naijtimes magazines http://naijtimes.com/
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by inalegwu99(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2015
happy

Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2015
Vicfus:
will AUDU pay with is own personal money... Are Чōϋ' sure Чōϋ' are in Nigeria... because if you really are. Then Чōϋ' should know that Wada is not D̶̲̥̅̊ cause of D̶̲̥̅̊ whole salary problem. In fact Wada needs to be praised... If Чōϋ' think I'm lying ask D̶̲̥̅̊ Civil servant of Osun and Imo.
You are so ignorant.. I dnt have words for u.
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by shakrullah(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Kogi people are wise my brother. Very wise
I want to believe you don't mean what you typed
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by JohnReese: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Which salary? I'm sure u are from d moon oga ade
LMAyedun:
I'm from kogi state and I'm in kogi state as i type this... I can tell you that Wada will lose this election. People are tired and hungry.. People will rather go for Audu of APC come Nov. 21, not because Audu is a better candidate but people won't be this hungry under him.. Atleast, he will pay salary
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by STEPHMIDE(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
englishmart:
there might be a re-run if he wins. If you doubt me, ask wike

it z true I agree with u
Re: Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) by ConsciousMind: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
JohnReese:
Which salary? I'm sure u are from d moon oga ade

I would say that voters should just boycott this whole thing. Because as I'm seeing it, we're damned if we vote Audu, and we've damned if we vote Wada, and if we vote a completely different party APC and PDP won't have it.

Even during the Senatorial elections, like you said, people are tired of PDP, and so they voted APC, but the APC candidate for east kogi was just as bad as the PDP candidate. And now they've kicked out the APC senator that Aidoko wants to have the seat (which actually belongs to ALFA, as ALFA won the PDP primaries)

I feel no matter who we vote, we'll always be at a disadvantage sad. The problem is deep within the parties. They never give us credible candidates. Unfortunately democracy in Kogi still remains a phantasm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Government Set To Ban Okada Riders / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.