Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nairalanders And Death Wishes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders And Death Wishes (698 Views)

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / Nairalanders And Their Baby Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders And Death Wishes by itstpia8: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
how can this deeply bitter spirit be cured?

they have resisted all efforts to make them whole.

Instead, they blame everybody but themselves and whoever raised them/turned them this way, for their bottomless pit souls which always harbour nothing but envy, spite, hatred, greed, malice, maliciousness, and every other demon from the pit of hell who they count as bosom buddies.
Re: Nairalanders And Death Wishes by itstpia8: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord and dwell under the shadow of His wings always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders And Death Wishes by Richy4(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Excuse me please Do you have some kind of misunderstanding with someone here in Family section?

We are cool headed in this family unlike other section.

I apologize on behalf of the person. Life is too short to loose it like this.

Please cheer up. we are loving people here on family section that is why we try our best to help each other.

maybe you should avoid some section if you cannot handle it. like me,I avoid Political section like Ebola

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders And Death Wishes by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
Richy4:
Excuse me please Do you have some kind of misunderstanding with someone here in Family section?

We are cool headed in this family unlike other section.

I apologize on behalf of the person. Life is too short to loose it like this.

Please cheer up. we are loving people here on family section that is why we try our best to help each other.

maybe you should avoid some section if you cannot handle it. like me,I avoid Political section like Ebola
okay
Re: Nairalanders And Death Wishes by Ewuro4: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
lilmax:
okay

Hehe grin
Re: Nairalanders And Death Wishes by Ewuro4: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
itstpia8:
as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord and dwell under the shadow of His wings always.

Me too .. In God we trust.
Re: Nairalanders And Death Wishes by lilmax(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe grin
that kind thing na

You go come dey wonder if na two family section dey nairaland grin
Re: Nairalanders And Death Wishes by Ewuro4: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
lilmax:
that kind thing na

You go come dey wonder if na two family section dey nairaland grin

As in , Abusive use of Pronouns. we we we

We wetin , who hin be sef, doesn't exist to me. cheesy lipsrsealed Ego fanning butt licking stunt or what sef, I dey vex cheesy

Or on a lighter note, Maybe it's sacarsm.
Re: Nairalanders And Death Wishes by lilmax(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Ewuro4:

As in , Abusive use of Pronouns. we we we

We wetin , who hin be sef, doesn't exist to me. cheesy lipsrsealed Ego fanning butt licking stunt or what sef, I dey vex cheesy

Or on a lighter note, Maybe it's sacarsm.

maybe it is grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival! 240 Liter Waste Bins Now In Stock!! / Deleted / The Most Exquisite And Adorable Wedding Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.