Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,074 members, 7,859,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Jose Mourinho's Album - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho's Album (417 Views)

Tissier:jose Mourinho Picking The Wrong Fight / Everton Boss Ronald Koeman Hits Back At Jose Mourinho Jibe / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho's Album by darlingtonVII(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jose Mourinho's just released his new album. 1)Medic no my mind ft sam smith. 2)Relegation Zone. 3)Don't leave me Hazard. 4)Sent to the stands ft Diego Costa. 5)Chasing Stones(Adele's cover) 6)Wasting money ft Radamel Falcao. 7)Time is ticking ft Roma Abramovic. coolCome back Lampard. 9)I Prefer not to speak(to the media) 10)The referee is a self-servicer. 11)Dreaming of Messi. Bonus track: Share the points. Get yours on itunes.Jose Mourinho's just released his new album. 1)Medic no my mind ft sam smith. 2)Relegation Zone. 3)Don't leave me Hazard. 4)Sent to the stands ft Diego Costa. 5)Chasing Stones(Adele's cover) 6)Wasting money ft Radamel Falcao. 7)Time is ticking ft Roma Abramovic. coolCome back Lampard. 9)I Prefer not to speak(to the media) 10)The referee is a self-servicer. 11)Dreaming of Messi. Bonus track: Share the points. Get yours on itunes.Jose Mourinho's just released his new album. 1)Medic no my mind ft sam smith. 2)Relegation Zone. 3)Don't leave me Hazard. 4)Sent to the stands ft Diego Costa. 5)Chasing Stones(Adele's cover) 6)Wasting money ft Radamel Falcao. 7)Time is ticking ft Roma Abramovic. coolCome back Lampard. 9)I Prefer not to speak(to the media) 10)The referee is a self-servicer. 11)Dreaming of Messi. Bonus track: Share the points. Get yours on itunes.

(1) (Reply)

Sunshine Stars Get #5m Fine, Stadium Ban / Big Congratulation To All My Club Members / NBA Session 15/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.