Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Youths Of Purpose And Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Of Purpose And Destiny (355 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification / What Is Your Purpose, And Your Groups' Purposes? (scientology] / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths Of Purpose And Destiny by 2helpu(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
This group was created to motivate and challenge students and youths to discover their life purpose right now as well as fulfill their God ordained destiny in the future.
Join us.
Re: Youths Of Purpose And Destiny by fabre4: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
How

(1) (Reply)

Father! Visit My Foundation Today! Make My Life More Meaningful / The Halloween Scare / If I Dint Openly Pray For Northeast Nigeria,i Wont Pray For Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.