Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool (1495 Views)

More Was Expected From Pogba Against Liverpool-mourinho / Victor Ikpeba Slammed Over Commentary Blunders During Nigeria Vs Zambia Match / Top 15 Blunders Of The 2016 Olympics with Pictures…#1 Is Horrific (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by manuelrukky(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
At the end of match day 11 of the barclays premier league chelsea stand at 15th position of the table owing to various defeats from the likes of Newcastle, Southamptom and most recently to Liverpool earlier today. What went wrong? My opinion is Mourinho has lost it. I woud b backing this with my analysis of all Mourinho's errors in the match against Liverpool.

Firstly I would start with the line up. I dont see the reason in playing a player that has been not just below standard but also has been a sort of shrill in an ochestra .ie a disorder in the whole pattern, talking of the person of Harzard.
Also Zouma as the right back isnt all good, defensively its very ok but Zouma isnt good at attacking, therefore putting the right flank a bit down attacking wise.

Secondly chelsea started off on the right foot, applying pressure high up but after the goal in the fourth minute chelsea sank deeply into their half not applying pressure up the pitch. I believe if a team is to play the counter attacking football and do it well, they have go to apply alot of pressure on the opposition and try to steal possesion more often to facilitate more counter attacking opportuinities. In addition to pressuring a lot of quick and accurate passing is needed in other to get the ball to the other half faster and catch the opposition defence on suprise, so the need to play an aggressive and a ball passing central midfielders in my oppinion Ramirez and Fabregas pair or Mikel and Fabregas pair would have been a more suitable approach to the game.

Thirdly Mourinho made technically wrong subs when Liverpool initially took the lead. Before Liverpool took the lead, the bringing in of Kennerdy was a superb sub but shifting him to the left back position after Liverpool took the lead was a technically wrong decision, considering the prevailing situation because Kennerdy is not good defensively. With a good cover like Azpiluepeta behind him its a great combination. But removing Azpiluepeta and shifting a good attacking player (Kennerdy) to defense where he isnt comfortable with for the introduction of a flop attacker (Falcao) is a basic football blunder.

I believe by now my readers will very much agree with me when i say "Mourinho has lost it". And should be sacked. Hoping to read your opinions

Ps M-rookie your fellow Chelsea fan
Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
tins aint working out for him rite now... buh dat does mean he has lost it all... morinho is a gud coach... he proved it last season.... if u sud ask me... i tink d problem wit dem now is the selling of peter chech to arsenal nd changing sponsor from Samsung to.... i cant even pronouch it self....

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by manuelrukky(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
saintuu:
tins aint working out for him rite now... buh dat does mean he has lost it all... morinho is a gud coach... he proved it last season.... if u sud ask me... i tink d problem wit dem now is the selling of peter chech to arsenal nd changing sponsor from Samsung to.... i cant even pronouch it self....
I dnt blive dats d cos, remember at d begining of d season Mourinho refused to buy enuf players when other teams were strentening their sides at the end he hastily bought players when he found out it was a wrong decision. He ended up buying players like Baba Rahman who hasnt bin able to fit in since
Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
manuelrukky:

I dnt blive dats d cos, remember at d begining of d season Mourinho refused to buy enuf players when other teams were strentening their sides at the end he hastily bought players when he found out it was a wrong decision. He ended up buying players like Baba Rahman who hasnt bin able to fit in since

they re psychological tins attached to dis tins not only in football.... d sametin happened to ManU wen they changed sponsor, lets hope tins get beta... i feel your brunt. ..
Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by manuelrukky(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
saintuu:

they re psychological tins attached to dis tins not only in football.... d sametin happened to ManU wen they changed sponsor, lets hope tins get beta... i feel your brunt. ..
Yokahoma' deal brought more money to the table than Samsung's..
Isnt dat suppose 2 boast morale
Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by Goodnuel: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
manuelrukky:

He didn't get the players he wanted... Baba isn't a typical Mourinho signing.
Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by moscoe(m): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2015
manuelrukky:
At the end of match day 11 of the barclays premier league chelsea stand at 15th position of the table owing to various defeats from the likes of Newcastle, Southamptom and most recently to Liverpool earlier today. What went wrong? My opinion is Mourinho has lost it. I woud b backing this with my analysis of all Mourinho's errors in the match against Liverpool.

Firstly I would start with the line up. I dont see the reason in playing a player that has been not just below standard but also has been a sort of shrill in an ochestra .ie a disorder in the whole pattern, talking of the person of Harzard.
Also Zouma as the right back isnt all good, defensively its very ok but Zouma isnt good at attacking, therefore putting the right flank a bit down attacking wise.

Secondly chelsea started off on the right foot, applying pressure high up but after the goal in the fourth minute chelsea sank deeply into their half not applying pressure up the pitch. I believe if a team is to play the counter attacking football and do it well, they have go to apply alot of pressure on the opposition and try to steal possesion more often to facilitate more counter attacking opportuinities. In addition to pressuring a lot of quick and accurate passing is needed in other to get the ball to the other half faster and catch the opposition defence on suprise, so the need to play an aggressive and a ball passing central midfielders in my oppinion Ramirez and Fabregas pair or Mikel and Fabregas pair would have been a more suitable approach to the game.

Thirdly Mourinho made technically wrong subs when Liverpool initially took the lead. Before Liverpool took the lead, the bringing in of Kennerdy was a superb sub but shifting him to the left back position after Liverpool took the lead was a technically wrong decision, considering the prevailing situation because Kennerdy is not good defensively. With a good cover like Azpiluepeta behind him its a great combination. But removing Azpiluepeta and shifting a good attacking player (Kennerdy) to defense where he isnt comfortable with for the introduction of a flop attacker (Falcao) is a basic football blunder.

I believe by now my readers will very much agree with me when i say "Mourinho has lost it". And should be sacked. Hoping to read your opinions

Ps M-rookie your fellow Chelsea fan

Pride goes before a fall! Mourinho is a proud and mouth-making coach. His achievements so far have gone into his head and as such does not give regard to others. He doesn't welcome constructive criticism. He believes that in football he is the 'special one'. He knows it all and nobody knows it better even referees and the press. I could not see the reason why he has been keeping Mikel Obi in the bench in other matches. His inclusion of Harzard was really a blunder as he never made any serious contributions in the match until he was substituted. A loss to Liverpool is a very big lesson to him as yesterday he was warning Liverpool to be careful. Liverpool adhered to his warning and beat him.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 01, 2015
moscoe:

Pride goes before a fall! Mourinho is a proud and mouth-making coach. His achievements so far have gone into his head and as such does not give regard to others. He doesn't welcome constructive criticism. He believes that in football he is the 'special one'. He knows it all and nobody knows it better even referees and the press. I could not see the reason why he has been keeping Mikel Obi in the bench in other matches. His inclusion of Harzard was really a blunder as he never made any serious contributions in the match until he was substituted. A loss to Liverpool is a very big lesson to him as yesterday he was warning Liverpool to be careful. Liverpool adhered to his warning and beat him.

Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by seankay(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Mourinho shud change that his rubbish philosophy of always defending when leading by a single goal. The main reason for the decline of Players like hazard and Oscar is as a result of this tactics which has impeded them from expressing themselves as Attackers because they have to defend for most of a match. Also this same tactics made us lose world class playmakers like Mata,De Bruyne and some potential world class players like Cuardrado,Salah,Shurrle failed to adjust to that style.
If we must see the best of Oscar and Hazard,Mourinho has to leave or simply change his tactics! It's high time our full backs started offering their quota to our attack like the days or A.cole,Ivanovic,Bosingwa.....Azpilicueta offers little from the left back cos he a right footer and this has made it difficult for Hazard.Zouma was also rubbish at the RB. IDK why he can't just trust Baba or why he sold Luis to buy Baba
Attack is the best form of Defence; Assuming we didn't defend after taking the lead against Liverpool,am sure the rate at which they would attack would be less and we could have scored more goals.
Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by manuelrukky(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Goodnuel:
He didn't get the players he wanted... Baba isn't a typical Mourinho signing.
he didnt get d players he wanted cos he didnt plan on buying any as he stated at d begining of the season that his current squad is strong enuf even when other clubs were making plans to boster thier team. He bought players out of hast when he saw he wasnt right
Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by theyfeed: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
seankay:
Mourinho shud change that his rubbish philosophy of always defending when leading by a single goal. The main reason for the decline of Players like hazard and Oscar is as a result of this tactics which has impeded them from expressing themselves as Attackers because they have to defend for most of a match. Also this same tactics made us lose world class playmakers like Mata,De Bruyne and some potential world class players like Cuardrado,Salah,Shurrle failed to adjust to that style.
If we must see the best of Oscar and Hazard,Mourinho has to leave or simply change his tactics! It's high time our full backs started offering their quota to our attack like the days or A.cole,Ivanovic,Bosingwa.....Azpilicueta offers little from the left back cos he a right footer and this has made it difficult for Hazard.Zouma was also rubbish at the RB. IDK why he can't just trust Baba or why he sold Luis to buy Baba
Attack is the best form of Defence; Assuming we didn't defend after taking the lead against Liverpool,am sure the rate at which they would attack would be less and we could have scored more goals.
a layman dat read ur coment will assume ure making point of course u are only u dnt undstnd wt ure saying....u said he sold world class players mentioning de bruyne, mata, schurle nd d likes, where were all those wen fabgregas has d highest assist in europe ? Which of those dt u mentioned is among d best 10 ? He jst has to dispose some players to build nd focus on ur team in d process making money fr d team....moreso u talked abt choice of playing baba regularly ....ds actualy made me smile, nd u said azpilicuate is nt gud as lb, bros....since 3season ago, gv me a chelsea defender dat defend more dan azpi ? am so disapointed dt u didn't see anyting wrong wit begovic who is unstable and keeps as If he don't talk.....the fault is more dan mou....peace out
Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by manuelrukky(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
theyfeed:
a layman dat read ur coment will assume ure making point of course u are only u dnt undstnd wt ure saying....u said he sold world class players mentioning de bruyne, mata, schurle nd d likes, where were all those wen fabgregas has d highest assist in europe ? Which of those dt u mentioned is among d best 10 ? He jst has to dispose some players to build nd focus on ur team in d process making money fr d team....moreso u talked abt choice of playing baba regularly ....ds actualy made me smile, nd u said azpilicuate is nt gud as lb, bros....since 3season ago, gv me a chelsea defender dat defend more dan azpi ? am so disapointed dt u didn't see anyting wrong wit begovic who is unstable and keeps as If he don't talk.....the fault is more dan mou....peace out
I agree with alot of what u said. Buh i bliev mourinho created d problems he is facing. As par Begovic why sell Cech, even if its needed why to 1 of u arch rivals in d same league?
Re: Mourinho Has Lost It. Blunders He Made Against Liverpool by theyfeed: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
manuelrukky:

I agree with alot of what u said. Buh i bliev mourinho created d problems he is facing. As par Begovic why sell Cech, even if its needed why to 1 of u arch rivals in d same league?
he might b wrong with selling cech to arsenal bt coutoius need a chance and as at dat point if chelsea didn't use him, he might jst go foreva nd chelsea might loose him foreva.....wt I see in wats wrong with chelsea presently is dat the FA is pnishing chelsea for mou crimes....and mourinho mind game is backfiring at him....brov, wateva happen... football is d game, chelsea is d club, blue is d colour....Up Chelsea !!!

(1) (Reply)

The Top 20 Richest Football Clubs In The World / What Do You Think About This Up Coming Team In Laliga [ Barcelona ] / Neymar's Transfer To PSG A Preparation For Madrid Switch Fans Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.