Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos (38259 Views)

Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by krissy213(f): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=39559336][/quote]
she's my mum Any p?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by ccaramel(f): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
Poor Iara. Looks so uncomfortable in the midst of the older women. grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
If that slim woman catch person for bed,na dat person go dey beg her say he do now,I am tired. Abeg SSS I no call anybody's name o
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
ccaramel:
Poor Iara. Looks so uncomfortable in the midst of the older women. grin
but her borehole cannot be as fresh as those old people's own
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
IfyAwazie:
D asho ebi seller don make money o. Chai

ibps and biz sha.....lol
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by NasNation(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2015
ElDaIllest:
I'm still waiting for them to equate N1 to $1,cos if them no do am thunder wey go fire dem still dey do press up...
Lols na wa ooo u dey vex oo bros
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by manck2: 1:42am On Nov 01, 2015
Are th
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by fareed69(m): 5:19am On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=39559336][/quote]

Stop Smoking Weed Not Good for You.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by luvprince4real(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2015
soldierdollar:
angry
Government of the photo, by the photo and for the photo
photocracy. Bros i no knw say u knw book like dis o.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2015
The VP's wife I see have yet to acquire that " aura" that comes with her position, just like the hubby.

See as she was relegated and outshined in the pictures. From her style,accessories and everything. Simply bland.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by ozy4christ(f): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Optimist4life:
He sharp pass u die
i dey tell u
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by lovely17(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Is Iara shy undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by ProfJournalism(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
69MissedCalls:
This osibanjo's wife don dey waka too.

I miss Patience Jonathan. all these APC women are boring. them no dey talk, them no dey gbagaun. undecided

I MISS PATIENCE JONATHAN sad angry

Honestly Eeeeeh... We miss that WOMAN diee!!!!!
she's too Good abeggggg joor!!..
no the Hopeless Buhari that can't even talk or
flying off a Huge Program!!!..

both the PResido, Vice Presido oooo, all na Washhhh!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by ademusiwa7: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Any teacher inside the country of western Nigeria who teach that our country is Nigeria. You will end up like kwara state teachers. With no salary.. Because state pays salary. And if the people are paying g their taxes to Nigeria a different country . you will have no salary by the end of the month . you most teach your student about the country of western Nigeria so that they can pay their taxes to you

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/Kayode-Odeyemi-1-300x300.jpg[/img]
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by Spybradd: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Their HAs.. HONORABLE AGBEROESSES grin

#spy_abraddy back from da pacifics...cool
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by pus23: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
[size=28pt]Any teacher inside the country of western Nigeria who teach that our country is Nigeria. You will end up like kwara state teachers. living on the street. With no salary.. Because all salary is paid inside the country of Western nigeria. if no money, nobody pay you salary. And if the people are paying g their taxes to Nigeria a different country . you will have no salary by the end of the month . you most teach your student about the country of western Nigeria so that they can pay their taxes only to western Nigeria

You are all going to be living on the street if you teach children that their country is Nigeria. You most tell them, their country is the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Independent day of the country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria November 15th 1957

[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3006435_untitle_jpeg5631c84e7af66394ded64b08ef0ded34

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/Kayode-Odeyemi-1-300x300.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt41cj75sbnk5.62a5b67f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-czYe7SKq0bE/VYIyRhKx1PI/AAAAAAAAjXo/NEgpH63jJT8/s1600/man%2Bdead%2Blagos%2Bpark.jpeg[/img]
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos by Paulpenny(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
69MissedCalls:
This osibanjo's wife don dey waka too.

I miss Patience Jonathan. all these APC women are boring. them no dey talk, them no dey gbagaun. undecided

I MISS PATIENCE JONATHAN sad angry
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Opposition Has More Money - Buhari / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.