Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Camp Experience (part 2) Story By Deobaba - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Camp Experience (part 2) Story By Deobaba (1089 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale / My NYSC Camp Experience: Iseyin Camp, Oyo State B2'15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Camp Experience (part 2) Story By Deobaba by Icorpers: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sha I finished my registration, got bunk space, hustled for bed.
I finally settled down, and tried connecting to people I met on iCorpers. Finally met with Gbemi and Adeolu. We met on the parade ground.
The following day, beagle sounds and then morning drills.
I didn't just skip that restroom part ohhhhhh nooo...buahahahaha....
Would you like to hear the gist? Naaa, I wouldn't wanna talk bout it too, very very not interested in having those pictures written in my diary. Iyanmaa...no amount of words can express how I felt.
Back to parade ground...I just heard water bottle, move to the front. I was like, what is water bottle doing on parade ground?
Then I heard malta Guinness I said move...then he approached me and said,'White fowl, you no dey hear your name? Otondo water bottle, double up and move...' People laughed at me, and I felt bad. But me sef, wetin I go do for back? Haainnn....na me find trouble...you know I can like to console myself.
We learnt the NYSC anthem, got camp briefs, then went back for breakfast. Phheewww, that cold tho...
And I saw the queue for food I was scared. But as I had to be humble and I had to respect my pocket. I stayed till I got my food, when I got the food, I was happy since it was bread and tea.
On my way to the hostel to eat, one of those boys in Agagu hostel just hit me, my tea poured away and my bread fell into water, but I can't shout, his size was too intimidating abeg...just they go...
I got to the room, and I went to buy rice in mami market.
I got back from mami and my room was virtually empty. I thought it was time for parade when two of my roomies entered and I asked why the room was empty. They told me they had been using the toilet, since they took the coloured water.........

Hope you enjoyed the second part as well pls stay tuned for part 3 and PLS DO NOT FORGET TO SIGN UP ON www.icorpers.com and follow us on twitter and FB @icorpersnaija thank you....
Re: My Camp Experience (part 2) Story By Deobaba by sasquareT(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yep interesting.......buahahahahah can't stop laughing....colour water indeed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2015 Batch B Corps Member Ogun State Stream 2 / NYSC 2016/2017 Official Timetable Deleted From The NYSC Portal Due To No Camping / NYSC Career Support Programme (partly Funded By International Health Organisa.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.