Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

You Dont Need Capital To Make Cash In Bulk Sms Biz (ideal For Student ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Dont Need Capital To Make Cash In Bulk Sms Biz (ideal For Student ) (480 Views)

Do You Need Capital For Your Business? Here Are The 12 Options On How To Get It. / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Dont Need Capital To Make Cash In Bulk Sms Biz (ideal For Student ) by folacsc: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
This short article is for students that want to be financially independent in this special season. You can make cool cash with bulk sms if you are smart. You dont need to have one kobo in your pocket to do this,all you need is to approach your church PASTOR that you can help them be sending bulk sms to members,in case there is a special program in the church. I was lucky then in my 100 level at FUNAAB to be sending bulk sms for 2 big churches in Ibadan and i make #7000 at least per sms sent and these churches might send 3 times in a month. Then,i was using one bulk sms site as their member but thank God,i have my own bulk sms site, www.xmx3.com or call me on 08033983856 if you need more info. Register on my site today,and provide your phone number to qualify for our FREE SMS on signing up. We see at the top.God bless U If you dont register with your phone number,we wont be able to add your free SMS unit to your account.Pls adhere to this instruction.

(1) (Reply)

N1.04tn Fine: NCC Considers Mtn’s Plea For Leniency-punch / Ofada Rice For Your Events / Between Tiwa Savage And Genevieve, Who Would Make A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.