Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched (1531 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by TechLector: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2015

OnePlus X is a 5 incher Android phablet that is targeted at those buyers operating on a tight budget. It runs Android OS 5.1.1. It comes with a 5-inch display screen while having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, top-line performance powered by a Quad-core processor (Cortex-A53) clocking up to 2.3 GHz alongside 3 GB RAM and 13-megapixel rear camera.

Design and Display

The OnePlus X features a stylish, premium and slim design that is comparable to many higher-end offerings on the market. It is housed by a brushed anodized metal frame and a glass cover that glows. It measures only 6.95mm. Given its size, the OnePlus X is not overly weighty at 138 grams.

It crams in a stunning 5.0-inch AMOLED display with Full HD (1080p) resolution. The touchscreen has slim bezels and a 2.5D arc edge glass. Expect nothing but awesome images on this amazing display.

Camera and Storage

On the camera front, the OnePlus X appears like a smartphone that is ready to churn out jaw-dropping shots. It packs a robust 13-megapixel camera on the rear with LED Flash and ISOCELL 32M sensor. You also get an impressive 8-megapixel snapper which has OV8858 sensor, wide-angle lens and f/2.4 aperture on the front for superb selfies and great quality video calling.

The device comes with generous 16 GB of onboard storage, which will be expandable up to 128 GB with a microSD card.

Performance and OS

OnePlus X is configured to serve up very impressive performance with a Quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor clocking at 2.3 GHz running the show under the hood. To further ensure you get to enjoy high responsiveness, ample 3 GB of RAM provides support for the heavy-duty chip.

The phone boots its maker’s Oxygen OS UI, which is based on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop).

source: http://techlector.com/oneplus-x-with-amazing-specs-price-officially-launched/

1 Like

Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by Elkewwty(f): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
* What is the battery capacity?
* What's the price?

1 Like

Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by obontami: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Guy na how much e be ??
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Are u afraid 2 tell us d price @ op
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by psyqs(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
cool
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by tomiobj(m): 4:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Oma307:
Are u afraid 2 tell us d price @ op
obontami:
Guy na how much e be ??
Elkewwty:
* What is the battery capacity?
* What's the price?
250$. Arnd 50k
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by Youngzedd(m): 6:20am On Nov 01, 2015
tomiobj:

250$. Arnd 50k

Over 55k excluding shipping cost.
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by Youngzedd(m): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2015
This phone is unnecessary expensive.

Mi 4c is better.

1 Like

Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2015
Youngzedd:

Mi 4c is better.

You just said my mind ..
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by thespokenword: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2015
the phone is superb.....presently selling at 220 euros~48k,free shipping on Aliexpress.All i am waiting for is the ever unfailing chrismas price drop from this very November.
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by Baroba(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Youngzedd:

Mi 4c is better.

The Mi4c Base model with 2gb ram and only 16gb room is almost the same price as the One X that has better build quality , runs on stock like Oxygen Os built by developers (will surely be developer friendly, unlocking bootloader doesn't even void your warranty)..

The Mi4c 32gb model with 3gb of ram is well over $250, it ain't cheap. It beats the one x on Chipset and having a 3k+ battery, don't forget the one plus one @5.5 inch scream full HD was getting 5 hrs screen on time on 3000mah battery, so I expect the one x the be just as efficient on 2500 +with a smaller display and no skin or cyanogenmod bugs.. No expandable memory on Mi4c, you get that with one x.. Forget the 808, this phone will still fly on the old 801. From my experience using the original one plus it's still as efficient especially on a stock android device..

Based on prices online

Mi4c Base model £157 2gb 16gb room
Mi4c £190 32gb 3gb ram

One x £161 3gb ram 16 rom plus expandable memory..

Once I sell my one plus this na my next phone..

1 Like

Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by TechLector: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
PRICE provided already.... ordered mine today.... will give you guys full review when it land
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by Youngzedd(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Baroba:

The Mi4c Base model with 2gb ram and only 16gb room is almost the same price as the One X that has better build quality , runs on stock like Oxygen Os built by developers (will surely be developer friendly, unlocking bootloader doesn't even void your warranty)..

The Mi4c 32gb model with 3gb of ram is well over $250, it ain't cheap. It beats the one x on Chipset and having a 3k+ battery, don't forget the one plus one @5.5 inch scream full HD was getting 5 hrs screen on time on 3000mah battery, so I expect the one x the be just as efficient on 2500 +with a smaller display and no skin or cyanogenmod bugs.. No expandable memory on Mi4c, you get that with one x.. Forget the 808, this phone will still fly on the old 801. From my experience using the original one plus it's still as efficient especially on a stock android device..

Based on prices online

Mi4c Base model £157 2gb 16gb room
Mi4c £190 32gb 3gb ram

One x £161 3gb ram 16 rom plus expandable memory..

Once I sell my one plus this na my next phone..

I can't use stock android rom. To me it sucks.

If not MIUI, I ain't buying.

You don't have to compare SD 801 and 808 the difference is clear. As for memory 16GB is okay for me although the phone have 3/32GB version.
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by Youngzedd(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
thespokenword:
the phone is superb.....presently selling at 220 euros~48k,free shipping on Aliexpress.All i am waiting for is the ever unfailing chrismas price drop from this very November.

You must be funny, how did you convert this your 220 euro to Naira. At what exchange rate?
Re: Oneplus X With Amazing Specs & Price Officially Launched by Baroba(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Youngzedd:

I can't use stock android rom. To me it sucks.

If not MIUI, I ain't buying.

You don't have to compare SD 801 and 808 the difference is clear. As for memory 16GB is okay for me although the phone have 3/32GB version.

It's all about preference brother, stock android ain't for everybody.. Personally after using one plus and Nexus 5, am not interested in skinned devices..

The 808 is a better chipset but as far as am concerned we have reached a point whereby even the Snapdragon 600 on moto G is still very capable.. Going by specs and reviews ,both will be excellent devices regardless , its all about choice..

(1) (Reply)

Nokia XL Discussion Thread! / We Buy Dead Smart Phones At Good Price Here / Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.