Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily (1429 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Iyanya And Ben Murray Bruce / Toolz's Outfit To DJ Xclusive's All-white Party...you Like? / Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by Blackberrybabes: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Just when I was getting ready to go to Iyanya's all white party nearby, then the heavens opened up.

It is raining heavily now in Lekki.
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by Airforce1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
I hope you got an I.v?

Dont go gate crashing o
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by ElDaIllest(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
All I have is a ladder to scale the walls hope it's allowed?
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by Melahou(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
Just when I was getting ready to go to Iyanya's all white party nearby, then the heavens opened up.

It is raining heavily now in Lekki.

You can only complain of rain when you are going with a commercial vehicle

2 Likes

Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by osamaBUSH(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Well, you can wear a white raincoat i guess
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by itstpia8: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
i thought you folks would use a giant rain cover since you intentionally announced it here on nairaland.
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
I'm sure Iyanya and other guests would really miss your presence because they hoped to take a selfie with ya
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by doyinisaac(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
troll!!!!grin
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by DNBStories: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
LOl
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by dododawa1: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Mogbo mo ya things
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by itstpia8: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2015
so what was the update.
Re: OH My...What Becomes Of Iyanya's All White Party Because It Is Raining Heavily by dearsly(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Olosho!

That birthday no be 4 people wea no get car!
Strictly by IV...

Ok u de go find rich man friend I guess

(1) (Reply)

Wooow, Finally Ice T And Coco Welcome Their Daughter Nicole Chanel / Lagos Waste Management Also Weighs In On The Don Jazzy Vs Olamide Beef / Eniola Badmus Hangs Out With Ooni Of Ife And New Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.