Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

"You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. (492 Views)

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. by itstpia8: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
say somebody believes their purpose in life is to attack you and yours.

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Says STOP “throwing Our Aged Parents In The Trash Bin” / The World 10th Oldest People..... / How Is Ur Xmas Going Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.