Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

"You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. (352 Views)

Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri / Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City, / Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. by itstpia99: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
say somebody believes they were conceived, born and bred with one mission or purpose in life, which is to attack you and yours.

they might even believe their parents were matchmade for this reason.
Re: "You Are My Mission" . How Do You Deal With Such Folks. by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 01, 2015
itstpia99:
say somebody believes they were conceived, born and bred with one mission or purpose in life, which is to attack you and yours.

they might even believe their parents were matchmade for this reason.

lol! grin

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Took Alcoholic Wine / Google's Role In NWO / Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.