Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

What Is The Implication Of Frequently Formating Of A Laptop System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Implication Of Frequently Formating Of A Laptop System (638 Views)

Please I Need An Idea About ASUS N53J Laptop System / Simple Way To Know Who Views Your Facebook Profile Most Frequently Among Your FB / How Do I Fix HDD Requesting Constant Formating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Implication Of Frequently Formating Of A Laptop System by Samuel1402(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Please what is the implication if one format a laptop system. i av format my system for more than 5 times in less than month now but i dont know if thrre is any bad implication for doing that. thanks.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Frequently Formating Of A Laptop System by bigtt76(f): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2015
Same as washing one dress everyday grin
Re: What Is The Implication Of Frequently Formating Of A Laptop System by Fulaman198(m): 12:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Nothing wrong with formatting your system often except that your hard drives will definitely wear down a bit faster (plus you may lose some data). But most significant loss is that you put your hard drive through more cycles and it slowly wears it out. Try not to do it too much if you can.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Most-liked Pictures And Videos On Instagram For 2015 / Usa Used Hp Elite Book At Whole Sale Price / HELP! How Can I Change My Facebook Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.