Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

How I Lost My Virginity: Adediwura Adesegha [photos] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Lost My Virginity: Adediwura Adesegha [photos] (3450 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. / I Lost My Virginity At 17 To Gang Rape, Lady Shares Touching Story / “I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My Virginity: Adediwura Adesegha [photos] by GetItRightniger(f): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2015
Sexy Yoruba actress, Adediwura ‘Blarkgold’ Adesegha has long been separated from her husband whom she bore a cute son. Recalling her most unforgettable romantic experience, Adediwura revealed that the most indelible in her mind was the one spent with father of her only son, couple of years back that led to her losing her virginity as a woman. continue reading and see more photos http://funnynaijagist..com.ng/2015/10/how-i-lost-my-virginity-adediwura.html

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month! / My Best Friend's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me. / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.