Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery (1521 Views)

Student Creates An Outfit With Bundles Of Hair For Her School Pageant / Cheap Human Hair Wig;don't Miss It / *** QUEENZHAIRâ„¢ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by lavirginhairs: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2015
La_virgin_hair is into sale of human hair of different origin.
you can follow us on Instagram #La_virgin_hairs.
I just registered this moniker for business i have other user name here that i use.
you can whatsapp 08156895529
or bbm 58C21E4F to place your order.
We do nationwide delivery also.

if you also have any hair in mind that we dont have you can contact us and we will help you order as well

1 Like

Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by Ursino(f): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pls I need a 20inch Brazilian Hair. Can I get it from you? And how much?
Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by lavirginhairs: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ursino:
Pls I need a 20inch Brazilian Hair. Can I get it from you? And how much?

we have 16,18,20 inches per lot for# 26,600

and a complete 20' lot for.#29,500

they are three piece in a lot

whatsapp 08156895529

Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by lavirginhairs: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
A Delivery we just made

Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by lavirginhairs: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
hi. whatsapp 08156895529
Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by trippleblack: 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
lavirginhairs:
La_virgin_hair is into sale of human hair of different origin.
you can follow us on Instagram #La_virgin_hairs.
I just registered this moniker for business i have other user name here that i use.
you can whatsapp 08156895529

if you also have any hair in mind that we dont have you can contact us and we will help you order as well

You doing so well ma'am... but don't you think you could actually increase your Customer base,both online and on-site, by having a highly dynamic website with e-commerce integratiion,allowing you to showcase available hair variants,while giving your customers the ease of selecting from the comfort of their palms?

Talk to us today on 08061156610 /08054015264, or shoot us a mail at info@flashitsolutions.com...let's discuss how we can help you expand your business.

Warm regards
Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by lavirginhairs: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
trippleblack:

You doing so well ma'am... but don't you think you could actually increase your Customer base,both online and on-site, by having a highly dynamic website with e-commerce integratiion,allowing you to showcase available hair variants,while giving your customers the ease of selecting from the comfort of their palms?

Talk to us today on 08061156610 /08054015264, or shoot us a mail at info@flashitsolutions.com...let's discuss how we can help you expand your business.

Warm regards

i tried.your both lines.its switched off i dont.mind having a website that interswitch platform will be integrated into.thereby allowing people make order and completing the transaction from just online without going to the bank
Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by trippleblack: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2015
lavirginhairs:

i tried.your both lines.its switched off i dont.mind having a website that interswitch platform will be integrated into.thereby allowing people make order and completing the transaction from just online without going to the bank

Apologies over that. If you could inbox me your number, i would give you a call right away.
Thanks
Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by lavirginhairs: 5:21am On Nov 04, 2015
@tripple my number is here.

whatsapp 08156895529

if you also have any hair in mind that we dont have you can contact us and we will help you
Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by lavirginhairs: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2015
more delivery made smiley

Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by lavirginhairs: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
shop like tomorrow is xmas
Re: Cheap Human Hair For Sale And Nationwide Delivery by lavirginhairs: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Follow us on instagram.
http://instagram.com/la_virgin_hairs

(1) (Reply)

Bulk First Grade (akube) Men Formal Shirts For #700 / DREADLOCKS AND ITS AMAZING SPIRITUALITY / Hair Steaming Do's And Don'ts For Relaxed Hair (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.