Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Old Photo Of Snoop Dogg And Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Photo Of Snoop Dogg And Wife (2487 Views)

Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / See Ghana Edition Of Snoop Dogg / Check This Phyno,slow Dogg And Tj Photo 6 Yrs Ago (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Photo Of Snoop Dogg And Wife by Aikon: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2015
Snoop Dogg (real name: Cordozar Calvin
Broadus Jr.), 37, married Shante Taylor
Broadus, in June 1997; the two had been
high school sweethearts. Seven years into
the marriage, Snoop filed for divorce,
citing irreconcilable differences, but the
couple reconciled and renewed their
wedding vows in January 2008.

One of US long running couples
Quite inspiring smiley

1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Snoop Dogg And Wife by youngsky: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2015
nice, follow www.twitter.com/iam_starcute to get followed back
Re: Old Photo Of Snoop Dogg And Wife by mrhipup(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2015
baddest
Re: Old Photo Of Snoop Dogg And Wife by iPopAlomo(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2015
That's why I know can't get married to any girl I'm meeting from this year upwards...

they weren't there when I was struggling... the one that was... bolted... and she's still single... grin

Although... the struggle is still on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Snoop Dogg And Wife by sinaj(f): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Transgender Singer Rihanna Finally Exposed / Actress Liz Da-silva Rock Matching Outfits With Her Son To Mark His 6th Birthday / Actress Efia Odo Loves Seeing Herself 'naked' With Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.