Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

RADIO BIAFRA: Group Slams Protesters In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RADIO BIAFRA: Group Slams Protesters In Enugu (547 Views)

Police Open Fire On Protesters In Nasarawa State (photos) / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RADIO BIAFRA: Group Slams Protesters In Enugu by superstar1(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2015
A pressure group in Enugu, known as,”Concerned Citizens of Enugu State,CCES,” has condemned the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra,IPOB,over the continued detention of their leader and Director of Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnadi Kanu, who was arrested at the Lagos Airport.

The group described the recent protest by the pro-Biafra group in Enugu as illegal, unacceptable, anti-democratic and an adventure that was capable of undermining the unity of the country and the existing peace and tranquility.

A statement by the group’s leader, Chief Jeremiah Udeh said: “We, the Concerned Citizens of Enugu State,CCES, condemn in its entirety the unlawful approach of violent protests adopted by the so-called IPOB in promoting its course.

We do not and will not encourage any unlawful act that will be inimical to the peace and unity of the country and the tireless efforts of the present administration in Enugu State to advance development in the state.
Re: RADIO BIAFRA: Group Slams Protesters In Enugu by Vicotex(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2015
People in Enugwu have no such group, anummanu try another trick

2 Likes

Re: RADIO BIAFRA: Group Slams Protesters In Enugu by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2015
No source... Nothing nothing....

Besides who are this groups kwa??
Haven't heard or seen them...

No pictures..
Poor editing...

We ain't fools ooo. At least most of us...
Re: RADIO BIAFRA: Group Slams Protesters In Enugu by BALLOSKI: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2015
Sauce kid pls....
Re: RADIO BIAFRA: Group Slams Protesters In Enugu by lisimmo(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2015
I want to lash out on the Biafrauds but I need a source (confirmation) before I do .

1 Like

Re: RADIO BIAFRA: Group Slams Protesters In Enugu by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2015
lisimmo:
I want to lash out on the Biafrauds but I need a source (confirmation) before I do .
And I will be waiting for you.
Re: RADIO BIAFRA: Group Slams Protesters In Enugu by Iykopee(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Another jest of a topic.....una no dey tire for biafrans matter?

(1) (Reply)

#MINISTERIALSCREENING: What Saraki Taught The Nation / Governor Wike Files 26 Grounds Of Appeal Over Tribunal Ruling / PHOTO: Corpers Sleeping During NYSC Orientation Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.