Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. (757 Views)

I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara / Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu / Why Democracy Is Not Welcomed In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. by amiskurie(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2015
Democracy is satanic
My reasons are:

1. It allows immoral religion practices such as The church of Lucifer.

2. It is normalizing shameful acts like homosexuality

3 It is promoting more immoral acts than good with excuses of freedom for all.

4. It's the most suitable governing practice in line with the prophecies of the end time.

5.it's fast changing the cultures of the world from good and bad to worse.

6. It's created by a not so good politicians.

Amiskurie's opinion though.

Cc: lalasticlala Cc: ishilove Cc: seun
Re: 6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2015
So what is your point now?you dnt like democracy soyou want a totalitarian abi a dictator abi

Btw go ask your parent how abacha turn nigeria upside down during his tunuresad

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. by divinehand2003(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2015
Democracy still remains the best form of government in the world because it's a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Quote me anywhere.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. by KELVINXY: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:
So what is your point now?you dnt like democracy soyou want a totalitarian abi a dictator abi

Re: 6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. by mrjangaweed: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2015
bokoharam terrorist on the loose
Re: 6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. by amiskurie(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Nairalanders,see this small girl that lacks home training telling me to go and ask my parent.imaging how rotten the society has become.

Things fall apart.

Ao ko ifa ni Ile tan,ifa tin che.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. by amiskurie(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2015
mrjangaweed:
bokoharam terrorist on the loose
I won't bash u,u lack knowledge about the politics of the world
Even the statement below your name shows the pathetic measurement of your intelligence quotient.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Democracy Is Satanic. by mrjangaweed: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2015
amiskurie:

I won't bash u,u lack knowledge about the politics of the world

Sharap there bokoharam terrorist like you

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Received Ex President Jonathan Goodluck Today In State House / Wole Soyinka With Members Of Royal Court Theatre In The UK In 1959 Throwback / Photos Of The Very Expensive 2015 Rolls Royce Senator Dino Melaye Just Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.