Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes (3302 Views)

President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by DaBullIT(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lolest oro pupo o kun agbon

Many talk no dey fill basket
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by haywire07(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
mekadinho:

...great Nigeria?... There z nothing great abt Naija u m.oron. Check out Nigeria's independent age mates, they r far gone. There r almost hundred yrs far past Nigeria. There is nothing connecting me with Yoruba, Hausa, fulani etc except we share dsame country, we r totally different in reasoning, culture n traditions, language, bliv, tolerance etc. Go to hell with ur one Nigeria bliv, why I stand with my Biafra bliv.
E.diot , Jonathan slowed us down, dats y we didn't vote for him. U guys re greedy and irrelevant ..even if we wld let u go, we will make sure we whip ur dirty a.ss first .
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by mekadinho(f): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
haywire07:

E.diot , Jonathan slowed us down, dats y we didn't vote for him. U guys re greedy and irrelevant ..even if we wld let u go, we will make sure we whip ur dirty a.ss first .
He goat, if Jonathan slowed us down, that means oda leaders b4 him put us on pause mode. Pls when d UN comes wit their referendum plans mk sure u whip them oh... F.ool!
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by haywire07(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
mekadinho:

He goat, if Jonathan slowed us down, that means oda leaders b4 him put us on pause mode. Pls when d UN comes wit their referendum plans mk sure u whip them oh... F.ool!
I understand ur pain as an unrecognized minority . I just hope u understand the word "referendum" ..it doesn't mean freedom' fool. U will wake up to realize UN is no longer on ur side after realizing how greedy and immature u f.fools will be even amongst urselves.
By the way u wld have been dead without d past leaders b4 d clueless otueke man and u might end up handicap if we let u go
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by mekadinho(f): 12:19am On Nov 03, 2015
haywire07:

I understand ur pain as an unrecognized minority . I just hope u understand the word "referendum" ..it doesn't mean freedom' fool. U will wake up to realize UN is no longer on ur side after realizing how greedy and immature u f.fools will be even amongst urselves.
By the way u wld have been dead without d past leaders b4 d clueless otueke man and u might end up handicap if we let u go
Oh p.ig, when ll u stop whining? I share nothing in common with di.rts like u. Biafra is becoming a household name, and Dats why an IDIO.T lik u is even here ranting. Biafra ll continue to torture ur hrt n conscience, ur hatred 4 Biafra ll nt stop it nitwi.t.
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by haywire07(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by haywire07(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2015
mekadinho:

Oh p.ig, when ll u stop whining? I share nothing in common with di.rts like u. Biafra is becoming a household name, and Dats why an IDIO.T lik u is even here ranting. Biafra ll continue to torture ur hrt n conscience, ur hatred 4 Biafra ll nt stop it nitwi.t.
I.diot. I feel no remorse for ur civil war predicaments . look into the future b.astard, I see u dying of starvation again and coming back to beg for food . we will kill u all . Nigeria will remain ur Egypt but God will not set u free. Ur Moses is in custody and will b given d reason to work along wit ur egypt
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Noise from conquered territory of the south
Who invited this deranged dirty pig here?
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
Lolest oro pupo o kun agbon

Many talk no dey fill basket

I have been watching you....you like making noise on every Biafran thread, have you forgotten that you are from the tribe of cowards?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by DaBullIT(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2015
You mean stalking ? Iit's an open forum, i can comment anywhere , from what i have observed of you so far, you are not a great thinker , non of your posts or comments makes much sense , it's too early for another schooling session, don't let me make time for you
ekenedegreat:
I have been watching you....you like making noise on every Biafran thread, have you forgotten that you are from the tribe of cowards?
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
You mean stalking ? Iit's an open forum, i can comment anywhere , from what i have observed of you so far, you are not a great thinker , non of your posts or comments makes much sense , it's too early for another schooling session, don't let me make time for you
By playing with delicate issues here on NL, speaks volume of your inability to reason very well. So, you don't know that there are things you are not suppose to play with? How can my posts or comments make sense to you when your brain cannot carry any of them due to your inability to reason? And I need you to make time for me.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by DaBullIT(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
grin I trashed you one before I will happily do it again
ekenedegreat:
By playing with delicate issues here on NL, speaks volume of your inability to reason very well. So, you don't know that there are things you are not suppose to play with? How can my posts or comments make sense to you when your brain cannot carry any of them due to your inability to reason? And I need you to make time for me.

Furthermore what issue is delicate? Voicing my opinion about Biafra : The fraudulent movement based on greed and one persons selfish interest?

You must be a clown when will you wake up and smell this scam? Biafra can never be, use your time for something more profitable
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by mekadinho(f): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2015
haywire07:

I.diot. I feel no remorse for ur civil war predicaments . look into the future b.astard, I see u dying of starvation again and coming back to beg for food . we will kill u all . Nigeria will remain ur Egypt but God will not set u free. Ur Moses is in custody and will b given d reason to work along wit ur egypt
Hahaha...... Pi.g, who is asking 4 ur sill.y remorse? D question u should b asking is, is ur region better dan SE after d said civil war? Which region was rushing Aragbe's foo foo n rice during his campaign? Starvation nearly killed ur ppl cos Aragbe couldnt pay salary. Moses suffered worse than Kalu is going tru naa... For d fact dat u ppl r crying over Igbos, "Lagos is a no man land", slogan simply means we r killing u already. Wild p.ig.
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
grin I trashed you one before I will happily do it again

Furthermore what issue is delicate? Voicing my opinion about Biafra : The fraudulent movement based on greed and one persons selfish interest?

You must be a clown when will you wake up and smell this scam? Biafra can never be, use your time for something more profitable
I am in this struggle together with men of integrity and I know the efforts we are making to achieve our goal so, I don't need ignorant pigs like you to educate me on this. Even FFK and Shettima said something about Biafra these are the men that saw what Idiotts like you cannot see Perhaps, you should go and read what FFK and Shettima Yerima said about Biafra maybe that will enlighten you a little and that is, if your rotten brain can still carry it.
Re: Biafra: Blood In Their Eyes by flyingsnail(f): 9:43am On May 01, 2017
embarassed embarassed

how true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Media Mogul Raymond Dokpesi's Wife Chief Mrs Moji Celebrates 60th Birthday(pics / Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad / If Only Biafra Had The Weapons Nigeria Had And Nigeria Had Biafra Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.