Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me (1703 Views)

Fairly Used Richo Photocopy Machine For Sale / Tokunbo Perfectly Working HP Printer Deskjet F4280 (scans,photocopy&prints) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2015
Pls who can recomend an affordable printer with affordable catridge ink . Photocopy that is less expensive to maintain with affordable catridege incase it need to change.only black and white and only photocopy , no scanning, and no printing should be there.
Re: Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by Lovetinz(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
Buy a cheap All-in-one HP LASER PRINTER.
Buy EXTRA empty laser cartridges,
When the original cartridge is exhausted.
Refill your cartridges and use your AIO for only photocopy.

Unlike a dedicated photocopier. Your maintenance cost will be minimal.
Refilling your catdriges is cheap. Power consumption is also less.
If you would not be needing A3 sized copies, consider this.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks boss, pls what is the specific model of the printer and how much is the price . Thanks
Re: Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by Lovetinz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a is offered for N35,000 on Jumia online store.
Re: Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks
Re: Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by kode12: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2015
wus:
Thanks
I don't know if you're buying for home use of business,but either case I'd recommend bizhub 162,163 or 211.They're dedicated photocopiers but also print black n white,very cheap to maintain toner is around 2700 and one toner will print close to 2000 sheets maybe more. Problem with all in one is they're quite expensive cartridges and u have problems if you chose to refill.
Re: Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2015
kode12:

I don't know if you're buying for home use of business,but either case I'd recommend bizhub 162,163 or 211.They're dedicated photocopiers but also print black n white,very cheap to maintain toner is around 2700 and one toner will print close to 2000 sheets maybe more. Problem with all in one is they're quite expensive cartridges and u have problems if you chose to refill.
it is for business use , I am very grateful for this advice please where can I buy the new here in nigeria and what is the price . Thanks
Re: Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by kode12: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2015
wus:
it is for business use , I am very grateful for this advice please where can I buy the new here in nigeria and what is the price . Thanks

I don't know if you can easily get brand new
wus:

wus:

Re: Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by kode12: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Check computer Village,35-40k for very good fairly used.It must not have lines and it should be able to photocopy from the top.Tell them you want one that has ADF,you'll just load the sheets and it would make all the copies by itself
Re: Pls Recomeng Affordable And Not Expendsive To Maintain Photocopy Machine For Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2015
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Clean HP Envy X360 Convertible 16GB/1T Us-used / He was Scammed by Mtn / Laptop Battery Not Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.