Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

OMG!!! Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup (765 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by adesegun121(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2015
Oh Oh! Ice Prince and his Ghanaian/French girlfriend have broken up...A reliable source told Gistmelove..com the lovers called it quits last week.The rapper was so smitten with Maima and was flaunting her allover ...

For now, they still have each other's pics on their socialmedia pages because they don't want people to know..

However, true to my source' words,actions don't lie..They have hinted at their breakup..She totally ignored him on his birthday,instead putting up a quote..He also alluded to the fact he wants to be free and is starting over ....

Meanwhile,this is why its a bad idea to flaunt your love on social media when you are not 100% sure of ending up with that person..Everyone knows when you fight,breakup and the embarrasment of deleting photos is too much.. Hopefully,they get back together because she is the first girl Ice Prince openly claimed ..

Meanwhile,could this mean? He posted this last night..The lady with him was featured in his "Marry you video"

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/omg-ice-prince-and-girlfriend-maima.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: OMG!!! Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by adesegun121(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2015
Ok
Re: OMG!!! Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by Mologi(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2015
thank God
Re: OMG!!! Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by bronzegoddess(f): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2015
Why do people feel comfortable living their relationships on social media. I think its just trying to make up for what is lacking in d relationship
Re: OMG!!! Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin nah this kind gist or drama if I hear and is true...I go just gain 10kg of muscles!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Hopeful Of A New Album Release In 2016 / Hillarious Chat Of Olamide And Don J...see Screenshot / Stephanie Okereke-linus Loses Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.