Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' (1567 Views)

Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter / A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. / Peter Okoye Drops Gbagaun On Twitter And Was Corrected Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' by DJBIGGY(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Lol... I was browsing on facebook jeje and i could not help but wonder when 'Patience Jonathan' started recruiting people for Civil Defense. We all know it is a scam but what do you see is wrong with the post update? People have already started blasting the individual and i am positive it would increase in time.

Read reactions below;

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/hehehe-patience-jonathan-has-come-again.html

Re: HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' by faith551(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2015
That could pass off for a typo error. Make una let my mama rest abeg, Aby she never leave white house for una?

1 Like

Re: HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' by frankay430(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2015
hahaha
Re: HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' by StepTwo: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2015
and am supposed to believe she's the one behind that account?

1 Like

Re: HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' by benedictnsi(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2015
So Op, at your age, you believe everything you see on the Internet huh
Do you think she sits her ass down and start Facebooking like you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' by Khd95(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2015
Apple kho,ipad nigrin
Re: HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' by smsshola(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is an imposter I believe this is not her page...abeg make una let PEJ live. Naija u can't pls us when she was in govt na so we paint her black now she is in her hubby house we are still after her.
Re: HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' by DJBIGGY(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
LOL #smh... People be commenting when they do not read!
Re: HEHEHE!!! Patience Jonathan Has Come Again... Read The Gbagaun Made By 'her' by lilbazy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
This OP na mumu o,so you no know say na parody account be that? Na person dey impersonate her!!! But I see no reason why some people will take joy in laughing someone's mother!

(1) (Reply)

K Michelle Gets Raunchy,shows Of Her Reduced Bootylicious In Black Dress / War On Instagram As Sonia Exposes Nollywood Actor IK Ogbonna Cheating Secrets / Flavor's Babymama, Anna Ebere Cuts An Angelic Look In Traditional Attire (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.