Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Biography Of Chichi Ebo Nigerian Born Star In Qatar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Biography Of Chichi Ebo Nigerian Born Star In Qatar (1114 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Chichi Ebo Nigerian Born Star In Qatar by facwa(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Naijagood in their continual effort to bring the best of the best round the world had the opportunity to have an interview last night with Nigerian Born star Chichi Eboh playing soccer in Amwaj FC Qatar.
Naijagood: How’s d league going?

Chichi Eboh: Great! We hv played two matches so far and we have never lost any match since last season and now.
Naijagood: Wow
Chichi Eboh: Yea
Naijagood: What is your full name?
Chichi Eboh: Eboh chibuike Alozie i prefer chichi that is why am using it.
Naijagood: Alright, So Where are you from?
Chichi Eboh: Am from Abia State Nigeria, Umuakaka nkata ibeku, in Umuahia North LGA
Naijagood: Do have any other siblings?
Chichi Ebo: yeah i do. My siblings i can name which are Eboh Kenneth enyinnaya, Eboh Kingsley Uche and of course my sister Egbelekro ogechi chidinma
Naijagood: Interesting So when where you born?
Chichi Eboh: I was born 7th February 1994
Naijagood: So how old were u wen u fell in love with football?

Chichi Eboh: As at 8yrs old, during d existence of Apugo indomitable now Diamond Football club Academy
Naijagood: So u played for diamond FC, thats quite a good ladder u climbed there.
Chichi Eboh: Apugo indomitable it was called before moving on to play for New Generation Football Academy
Naijagood: ohhhh! So for one to be a successfull player in abia state one need to play atleast one of these academies either New Generation or Diamond FC which one if not the best Football Academy in Nigeria and lately both are have been making headlines.
Chichi Eboh: Then I played with Emda FC aba, after which i moved Delta State to play for Oghara FC.
Naijagood: So how long did u play in Oghara FC?
Chichi Eboh: I only played for Half season before i left due to somethings i just didn’t want to talk about for now. But i left there because of the so much faith my agent had in me and like he said “you are electrifying” Nigerian League has its fun also which do sometimes miss but am also glad things did turn out the way they did.
Naijagood: So what happened from there in Oghara FC?
Chichi Eboh: Well i went to Sri Lanka but the deal was poor so I bowed out then i came here in Qatar.
Naijagood: Ooooops! datz quite a trip
Naijagood: Which club did you settle for here in Qatar?

Chichi Eboh: i had my first spell with Al matar FC before i arrived at Amwaj FC.
Naijagood: Incredible! So how has it been in amwaj so far?
Chichi Eboh: i really love it here, there care, special treats and attention, Amwaj Fc stands as d best team in the league having not lost any match since last season till now
Naijagood: Do you have any plans leaving the club any time soon?
CHichi EBoh in Action

CHichi EBoh in Action
Chichi Eboh

Chichi Eboh

Chichi Eboh: Well i will say am not sure for now because i am giving my best here and will not stop still we are there. although i have been getting offers from first division clubs and second division club in la liga but i still want to hold back for now till the timing is right. i love it here i believe that accounts to something till i get better offer else where.I have gotten offers in the first division clubs but d law holds it back
Naijagood: We are really rooting for you back home, secondly your style of football is really magnificent and incredible so which all those pedigree, agility, passes, long passes and switch play, who do you take after as your football role model?
Chichi Eboh: My role model is modric, i have adored his style both in and out of the pitch. I too also do admire arsenal midfielder Coqueline.
Naijagood: Wonderful, so who is ur best teammate so far?
Chichi Eboh: I think I will go for Oha Elogie, he’s an incredible player with a lot power and skills,as well as a team player
Naijagood: Wow! thats great coming from u
Naijagood: Is he playing there with u presently?

Naijagood: You guys must be close?
Chichi Eboh: Yea, aside football he is a great friend
Naijagood: Is greet having your story with us about your life and football, i believe next time we will have more to talk about
Chichi Eboh: Ok, thanks
Naijagood: thanks Chichi eboh

follow the link below to watch Chichi Ebo on the pitch
http://naijagood.com/biography-of-chichi-ebo-nigerian-born-star-in-qatar

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Chichi Ebo Nigerian Born Star In Qatar by benjanny(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2015
what a hardworking lad,i know him for a long time now

(1) (Reply)

Is Euro 2016 Aired On GOTV? / Barcelona Star Neymar Shares Loved Up Valentine Picture With Hot Girlfriend / Fc Barcelona Signed A New Midfielder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.