Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Can't TB Joshua Stop This Evil? See What He Said About The Russian Plane. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Can't TB Joshua Stop This Evil? See What He Said About The Russian Plane. (456 Views)

Please How Do I stop this stubborn Prophet / Kelvin Hart Celebrates His Wife Read What He Said About Her / BREAKING NEWS: Russian Plane Crash: ISIS Release Picture Of 'schweppes Drinks Ca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't TB Joshua Stop This Evil? See What He Said About The Russian Plane. by timothyseye: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2015
On Sunday 31st August 2014, the cleric, who is famed for his alleged ability to foretell the future, warned of an impending plane crash involving Russia. "It will not be between Ukraine and Russia this time but a close region, a neighboring region," he stated, warning passenger planes to be careful of the routes they take over such volatile areas. I am seeing a full load of passengers crash again," he declared. (Click to watch the video).....http://funnynaijagist..com/2015/10/i-have-predicted-russian-plane-crash-tb.html

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Set To Commence Lagos-accra Flight Operations …marks 7th Anniversary / #kogidecide And Aududemise. / Civil War Quote From Round The World 2015 - Speakersden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.