Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Wanna Travel To Hippopotamus? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wanna Travel To Hippopotamus? (886 Views)

Hhhhh Who Wanna Ride? (PHOTO) / When Your Uncle Insist That You Travel To Obodo Oyinbo / Wanna Make You Laugh/ Whatsapp Crack Your Ribs/ Drop Ur Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Travel To Hippopotamus? by kajad(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2006
A woman called to make reservations, "I want to go from Chicago to Hippopotamus, New York" The agent was at a loss for words. Finally, the agent: "Are you sure that's the name of the town?" "Yes, what flights do you have?" replied the customer. After some searching, the agent came back with, "I'm sorry, ma'am, I've looked up every airport code in the country and can't find a Hippopotamus anywhere." The customer retorted, "Oh don't be silly. Everyone knows where it is. Check your map!" The agent scoured a map of the state of New York and finally offered, "You don't mean Buffalo, do you?" "That's it! I knew it was a big animal!"
Re: Wanna Travel To Hippopotamus? by oge4real(f): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2006
ok
Re: Wanna Travel To Hippopotamus? by naijadiva2(f): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2006
okay
Re: Wanna Travel To Hippopotamus? by robby1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2006
naija_diva:

okay
oge4real:

ok
Cant u guys just manage and laugh small? ''he he he'' wıll do.

(1) (Reply)

Confession / Next Time, Let's Stay In A Hotel / Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.