Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious (4497 Views)

See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) / 8 Lessons Nigerian Musicians Can Learn From Adele / 8 Lessons Nigerian Music Artistes Can Learn From Adele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by KOLZY(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Adele’s new track “Hello” has helped one 19-year-old girl get the last laugh with her ex-boyfriend. Mary Caldarella, from Alabama, used only the song’s lyrics in an iMessage conversation with her former flame – and his reaction is brilliant.

While the lyrics work in a normal conversation to begin with, Caldarella’s ex Matt quickly gets confused (like anyone would) telling her, “I think you have the wrong Matt”. then It all gets a little emosh from there…
[img]http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/sxaVZWD6TM7ciONG7Xrk4g--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1O3c9NjAw/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/cf8222d00960765e99882c3d29859555[/img]
[img]http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/VlmyGfMVf11VxS_mTPdaTQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztxPTg1O3c9NjAw/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/670e6443752e37e06c044475d043840e[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by sinaj(f): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2015
smiley

*wipes tear*

4 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Twill92: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2015
joins the moniker above me in *sobbing*

4 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Ramon92: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2015
The last response from the guy killed me... cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Cutehector(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Why is evryone so obsessed with dat song, I'm even yet to listen to it sef...

Ha!

6 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by KOLZY(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:

Ha!
look for it mehnn. that Adele of a lady can write song jare.... it had 135Million views on youtube withing 3days..

6 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Cutehector(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
KOLZY:

look for it mehnn. that Adele of a lady can write song jare.... it had 135Million views on youtube withing 3days..
I knw say na girls go plenty pass wey view am...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by KOLZY(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:
na them na.
Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by rotexteymie(f): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by martyns303(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:

Fam u gats listen to the song, goose bumps do me, my knees felt weak. Over 165M views in a week tells a lot about the song.

1 Like

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
So sweet awww embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by KOLZY(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
martyns303:

Fam u gates listen to the song, goose bumps do me, my knees felt weak. Over 165M views in a week tells a lot about the song.
Its the testimony everywhere. Adele is gifted jare
Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lolz. I also wanted to send the song to my ex. But I dont want her to cry. I love her though but we just have to be apart. cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Adex097: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
The song is EPIC!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
That song iis DOPE!! cool
Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dude, that last bit from the guy is so hilarious. Dude completely lost the plot.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by sarmiie(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
The dude was OWNED.....

He should have his revenge too.

P.S: for some weird reason, I'm getting the vibe that he cheated on her...

1 Like

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Oahray: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hehehe... See as the guy dey reply song grin
I don't see what others see in that song sha. The hype is something else.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by InsaneTamie(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
KOLZY:

AFTER HEARING THAT SONG, I REALIZED MUSIC HAS CLASS..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:

Ha!
a song was just playing on my radio, i hated it and turned d set off. Only 4 me to read dis thing here and realise it was d "Hello" song. Mehn...it's nothing special. 4 a moment i even thought it was Lionel Richie's "hello"

3 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by iheanyi40(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Make I go download d song sef

1 Like

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by gradeA(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
just listened to it now, and the song is just there. it's ok.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by IceDude(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
The way these celebrities are hyped is just so annoying undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Begonia(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
To be honest, I'm not really feeling the song.
The lyrics are nice but that's about it for me.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Kitme(f): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dont really like the song,bt adele can never go wrong.
Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
mtchew. . . adele ko, adeniji adele ni grin
If hunger wire all of una, una go sing Pasuma song grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by prettyjo(f): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by coolest01(m): 3:12am On Nov 02, 2015
With the way Adele went into hiding after striking a chord the last time she was in the spotlight left people waiting anxiously for her next release and when it came,.. You can imagine the rush to grace it's arrival. Hence, the hundreds of millions of views within a very short while. I personally have a thing for Adele and the hello song is very nice to me smiley

The guy in the screenshots posted by the op has totally given the song a simpler meaning grin
Re: Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious by acenazt: 3:21am On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:

Ha!
saw the song on mtv and it aint even that cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Female Student Shuts Down Twitter With This Photos / I Really Want To Join The Ogboni Secret Society/fraternity In Nigeria To Become / Odunlade Adekola & Bolanle Ninalowo In Rivalry War Over Most Sought Yoruba Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.