Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. (3601 Views)

Senate Cuts Down President’s Control Of Nigeria Police Force / See 4 People Who Turned Down President Buhari's Appointments & Why / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Before the election, the criminals in APC, in collaboration with SLS, told us Nigeria was so rich that Jonathan and his men were stealing USD40billion every quarter, today they are in power and our taxpayers' account is in their hands and alas, Nigeria have suddenly become so poor that we cannot even pay just 42 ministers.
There use to be forty two ministers but I think we can barely keep half of that now because we cannot afford it.
We are reducing the number of ministries we can’t afford to pay.
Where is the money? Do you know the Federal Government has to help twenty seven states out of thirty six to pay salaries?
Nigeria can not pay salaries Nigeria had to summon the Governor of the Central Bank to see how it could pay salaries not to talk of projects, agreement signed with foreign countries, counterparts funding and so on. The country was material vandalized and morally so.
- Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by MabraO: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
This clearly shows ur brain is upside down

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by XaintJoel20: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Talk is cheap... Buhari and his cohorts thought that leading Nigeria was leading his cows to the stream.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by QuotaSystem: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
The result of poor education in our schools.

Do you even realize oil - the mainstay of our economy - sold for over $100/barrel under GEJ which they looted, compared to now that we're earning less than half than amount ($35-$50/barrel) with the same bills?

If the clueless and incompetent hack had invested our income when we were selling at a surplus into diversifying the economy into mining, agriculture etc, we would not be crying today that oil prices have fallen. Instead the chronic klepto and his minions fleeced the treasury and bled the excess crude account dry, before cluelessly blaming the governors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by XaintJoel20: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Do you even realize oil - the mainstay of our economy - sold for over $100/barrel under GEJ which they looted, compared to now that we're earning less than half than amount ($35-$50/barrel) with the same bills?

If the clueless and incompetent hack had invested our income when we were selling at a surplus into diversifying the economy into mining, agriculture etc, we would not be crying today that oil prices had fallen.
what was the prize when Buhari was making those promises that he can't fulfil? Stop defending a failure

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
MabraO:
Thank you. List the achievement of your Lord since assuming office.

Mumu.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by MabraO: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Thank you. List the achievement of your Lord since assuming office.

Mumu.

Nd u expect me to?
Oh I forgot u ve got no eyes to see not brains to know

U reek of stupidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by Mutuwa(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Upside down..inside out,dullard,etc you and your entire house hold,community and all extention are still under his auspices.
And there is little or anything any of you can do.
Learn to give leaders enough time to rope themselves please.
Whether he fits the insults or not,time and not you should judge him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by Ballmer: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
[size=18pt]It's as now been officially confirmed by the British health institute that 9 out every 10 Igbo Biafrans have gone mad. May all of you die of wailing/hating ASAP. Both old n young inclusive[/size].

4 Likes

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by sandraokosun1: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
signs of yaba left patients are when people start seeing things upside down. U took ur time to change the image view which everybody see normal to upsidedown. Are u sure u havent started walking with ur head?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
MabraO:

Nd u expect me to?
Oh I forgot u ve got no eyes to see not brains to know

U reek of stupidity
Again, I said, list the achievement of your Lord since assuming office or keep quiet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

If the clueless and incompetent hack had invested our income when we were selling at a surplus into diversifying the economy into mining, agriculture etc, we would not be crying today that oil prices have fallen. Instead the chronic klepto and his minions fleeced the treasury and bled the excess crude account dry, before cluelessly blaming the governors.
Stop defending mediocrity. Isn't it because of falling oil prices that made him to promise stabilising world oil prices? Wetin dey hold am?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-fudging-on-oil-prices-the-economy-and-what-else-/199184/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by BALLOSKI: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Jonathan and his cronnies stole everything and that's why we are poor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Jonathan and his cronnies stole everything and that's why we are poor.

You've been brainwashed by APC propaganda machinery.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by BALLOSKI: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ballmer:
[size=18pt]It's as now been officially confirmed by the British health institute that 9 out every 10 Igbo Biafrans have gone mad. May all of you die of wailing/hating ASAP. Both old n young inclusive[/size].

That's the social study!
Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by BALLOSKI: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You've been brainwashed by APC propaganda machinery.
phockery, you and I know Jonathan watched the stealing under his watch unabated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
80million1:
Reclaiming the Nigeria Dream... I've spoken to a lot of people in different parts of the country, I have addressed various groups and sub groups, and one of the most frequently asked questions is... How can we make our nation better, what can we do? The answer I always give them is; You be an agent of positive change. The issue before us right now isn't about North vs South or Hausas vs Igbos, Yorubas vs the South South. The Issue is bigger than that... It's about our past vs our future. It's about where we are coming from vs where we are going to. Let's see ourselves as brothers and not two distant strangers. We can reclaim the Nigeria Dream. God bless Nigeria.
Watch Olamide Adenuga talk about... Reclaiming the Nigeria dream. It's just a 3 minutes inspirational talk, clips of my program on startimes. Kindly watch, download and help share with others. Be inspired. Thank you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiPeteFhZe8

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla.

1 Like

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
phockery, you and I know Jonathan watched the stealing under his watch unabated.
Those that stole under Jonathan government are also the broom carrying progretheives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by BALLOSKI: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Those that stole under Jonathan government are also the broom carrying progretheives.
if Audu received 16.8 billion from 99 to 2003 , with all he did including building a university, paying salaries, building the commissioners quatersquarters and others, and you think he stole 11 billion, then you need help.

Don't just justify what omenka and ngene say about u.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by Aromas: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Again, I said, list the achievement of your Lord since assuming office or keep quiet.
You no dey shame at all, after d guy don quote n finish u, u still dey follow grin You be real wise man

1 Like

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
if Audu received 16.8 billion from 99 to 2003 , with all he did including building a university, paying salaries, building the commissioners quatersquarters and others, and you think he stole 11 billion, then you need help.

you are a big fool to believe he only received that sum during his days as governors.

OK, let us assume he received that sum, Is FEDERAL ALLOCATION the only means governors get/source money??

APC even accepted that he stole the money and he will return it once he is elected; and you are here talking thrash

1 Like

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:

I Don't care to know what those hypocrites are saying about me.
To you, it's unbelievable that a governor can steal up to 11 billion naira simply because such fellow is contesting for electoral position under APC.
Yet, you and your fellow hypocrites believe that a minister can steal Billions of dollars .

As information continues to emerge of the billions of dollars of public funds that Nigeria’s former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, stole with the help of cohorts she handpicked, the embattled former minister is apparently playing the sick card in the United Kingdom where she has spent most of her time since ex-President Goodluck Jonathan lost his reelection bid.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/28/former-petroleum-minister-diezani-playing-sick-card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by Codedb2: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
MabraO:
Em pain you grin
Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
himkers:

you are a big fool to believe he only received that sum during his days as governors.

OK, let us assume he received that sum, Is FEDERAL ALLOCATION the only means governors get/source money??

APC even accepted that he stole the money and he will return it once he is elected; and you are here talking thrash
Don't mind them.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Aromas:

You no dey shame at all, after d guy don quote n finish u, u still dey follow grin You be real wise man

But he failed to list the achievement of the Dullardinhho since assuming office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by ZACHIE: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
With moniker as yours I needn't bother reading you.
The only wise one is the jester of the village.
Obo lagido

1 Like

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
ZACHIE:
With moniker as yours I needn't bother reading you.
The only wise one is the jester of the village.
Obo lagido

Can't you make your point without insults?

1 Like

Re: Buhari : The Upside-down President. PICTURE. by ZACHIE: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Can't you make your point without insults?
So when you called Buhari PRESIDIOT you were singing his family lineage praise names?
Obo lagido gbangba ni man yi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Ordered Arrest Of Close Ally And Arms Panel Member, Umar / Buhari Under Pressure To Sack These 7 Ministers Immediately (LIST) / THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.