Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,226 members, 7,867,588 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. (14044 Views)

PDP Plans To Sell Party Membership, Ministrial Slots For Being Cash-strapped / See Pic Of Chris Ngige Answering Questions At Ministrial Nominee Screening 2day / Suggest A Ministrial Portfolio For Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by Aminat508(f): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
sandraokosun1:
where is amin mohammed?
abi o, I couldn't find my name cry cry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by AbuMikey(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Honestly, this is the MOST perfect example of Round Pegs in Round holes.
I like this. cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by AbuMikey(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mizmycoli, Over to You. wink
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Min. Of Niger Delta Affairs... God is watching o.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by AbuMikey(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
dayo23:
Amina should never be Minister of state and also Pro Adewole should be Health not education

Why should someone who was Vice Chancellor of one of Nigeria's best university some 2 weeks back even though He is a doctor be made Minister for Health and not Education.

Besides, Osagie Ehanire, the speculated Minister for Health is still a Practicing doctor and Member of UBTH board of Directors.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by AbuMikey(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
ddippset:
If finance, justice, power, petroleum are not juicy then what are they? Bastard!

We all have Head, but that Hinwa-whatever has no sense at all.
grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by MaziOmenuko: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Flets:
Though no source, but looks likely except for Ogbonnaya Onu for minister of works

Why not? He's an Engineer and a former governor.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by MaziOmenuko: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
Despite my reservations for jumping at unverified scoops, I would say this list represents the most likely distribution of portfolios to the ministerial nominees. The list goes in line with this administration's 97% and 5% arrangement. All the juicy portfilios have been awarded to Northerners. But the only bone I would pick with it is due to the President's recent revelation of decreasing the amount of Ministers with portfolios.

Ministry of Works and Transport isn't juicy?
Ministry of Finance isn't juicy?

Pray, tell, which other ministry would you swap for those two if you are to make a choice?

I tire for you shaa.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by rhymaster: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:
Despite my reservations for jumping at unverified scoops, I would say this list represents the most likely distribution of portfolios to the ministerial nominees. The list goes in line with this administration's 97% and 5% arrangement. All the juicy portfilios have been awarded to Northerners. But the only bone I would pick with it is due to the President's recent revelation of decreasing the amount of Ministers with portfolios.

PS: I thought APC fanatics claimed Fashola would be appointed as the Minister for the FCT. He wasn't even made the Minister for FCT(state).

Most you Southeast savages have no sense! Is Fashola more useful to Nigerians as FCT minister than Power or Works minister? Fashola has nothing to lose, he's rich / comfortable by any standards, he will be minister regardless, but what will you gain? What will Nigerians gain? What new invention of building FCT will impact the ipob dundee in Onitsha or humble farmer in Gombe or the forward looking entrepreneur from the SW of Lagos or the industrial farmer in Osun? Would power not be the resounding answer? If ibos get 1%, Nigeria has tried for them, they should wait for biafra to get 5%. Wailers, mostly zooafrarans, have no sense anyway!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by valnosky(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ibe kachikwu as petroleum minister,i thought bubu wanted 2 head that position
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by obailala(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
hinwazaka:

PS: I thought APC fanatics claimed Fashola would be appointed as the Minister for the FCT. He wasn't even made the Minister for FCT(state).
Only corrupt minds and souls still think there is something like 'JUICY' in government positions. Unfortunately for your likes and fortunately for Nigeria, we are no longer in the old order.

Even if I try hard to condescend to your manner of reasonings as regards juicy and non-juicy posts, I still find it difficult to fathom how you have interpreted FINANCE, HEALTH, WORKS, TRANSPORT, POWER and PETROLEUM as non-juicy positions..... or maybe you are just some idle busy-body desperately looking for something to say even when there's none?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by iamceejay(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
The wailing anthem is out!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
dialfa:

Which posts are more juicier than petroleum and finance? Both of which if this list is true will be controlled by Igbos.
Buhari is in charge of Petroleum Sector. Ibe is a "junior minister" not the substanstive minister.

The most important portfolio(Defence) went to Buhari's North. Even the minister of state went to the north. By this our security sector has once again been gifted the North just like what the last administration did. Anyway, I pray for the success of the government!

Though I doubt the list...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by dialfa: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gbawe:

And some of you Nigerians continue to show that the PDP has totally screwed up your thinking with how you talk of "juicy" to describe sectors politically sophisticated folks worldwide can only view as critical to the progress of their nation. It is obvious if you get to a "juicy" position you will likely milk it dry for your kinsmen , minions and associates as the likes of Allison-Madueke did. My guy, even you will no longer be talking of "juicy" anything by this time next year because it will be an unpatriotic, shameful and self - serving way of thinking that died with the PDP. Juicy ko na tasty ni.

talk is cheap
you have "won" the election, you can stop propaganda now
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by iclass1: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is a fool
U must be a FISH

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by asha80(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari is in charge of Petroleum Sector. Ibe is a "junior minister" not the substanstive minister.

The most important portfolio(Defence) went to Buhari's North. Even the minister of state went to the north. By this our security sector has once again been gifted the North just like what the last administration did. Anyway, I pray for the success of the government!

Though I doubt the list...
under obasanjo's regime part of his reign was a defence minister from south east.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
asha80:
under obasanjo's regime part of his reign was a defence minister from south east.
Under Obj, he had Aliyu Gusau(NW) as National Security Adviser. Kwankwaso was his Defence Minister 2003-2007(until he resigned) that was when Aguiyi Ironsi was elevated from his minister of state.

Under GEJ the North Gusau and Dasuki had NSA and Defence Ministry.

We now have similar situation with Buhari..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by nigeriancuban: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Where the heck is erand-boy na?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by theV0ice: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gbawe:

I really don't understand the guy and his logic. Why would Fashola crave the FCT portfolio when he can have the most critical portfolio in Nigeria, nay Africa, whereby he becomes a universal legend if he succeeds?

Politics of bitterness has so destroyed the ability of some to reason effectively. FCT indeed. There is no sector more pivotal to the success of Nigeria than Power. Fashola will relish the challenge ,if he indeed becomes Minister of Power, because the man loves his nation and would welcome the opportunity to make a big difference .

@the bold, don't bother trying to. The bitterness, hatred and anger that's pervading his life since Buhari sent Jonathan packing is worse than that existing between Isreal and Palestine.

Can't you see how illogical and incoherent he sounds? I bet he himself doesn't understand anything he's saying but he must talk so he can have an avenue to expel some of the pent up negativity threatening to burn him up.

Imagine a sane mind placing FCT ahead of power in this 21st century third world country!! Infact, every pro fashola commenter has always indicated that they'll prefer him in power or works and NOT FCT.

The guy and his likes are irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by techmandy: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
a planet full of diamond is discovered
http:///CPR32r
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by cirmuell(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
chimkaire:
grin I go like see the miracle Frashola go do for the Ministry wey dem give am grin. Saw him on Telly the other time blasting GEJ over everything and especially, Power grin
Kikikikikikiki....omala gi, Fras cheesy grin

Biko, no need 'mentioning' me comment. Na true I talk grin
Who says God is not alive lipsrsealed
watch out! cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by cirmuell(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is a fool
Oh, really? Then Ur papa is the President of fools...sounds cool, right? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
cirmuell:
watch out! cool
...hopefully, he will indulge us 'wailers' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

How you, Cirmuell? smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by forgiveness: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
donphilopus:

Like I earlier said, shut up! You ain't normal at all. Is it possible for a Northerner to be made the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs? If NO, why do you think Northerners would be happy if a Southerner is made the FCT Minister?

Bros, Do you mean FCT is a Northern Affairs and not a National Affairs?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is a fool
o ni aso re loriko

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by Jesusloveyou: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
stexsy:
Buhari is a fool
for loving nigeria, for making sacrifice to free u and ur entire family from poverty pdp enslave u into

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by cirmuell(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...hopefully, he will indulge us 'wailers' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

How you, Cirmuell? smiley
Hopefully. grin

I'm aite, trust u're good too. cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by Joeace3000(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
cooked from your kitchen op

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by Topman0001(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
If this is true, i guess my Ondo state has the most unlucky potfolio bcus i don't know what they do in ministry of Interior, and pls if u know, just mention me and clearify my doubt.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by actoor(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Topman0001:
If this is true, i guess my Ondo state has the most unlucky potfolio bcus i don't know what they do in ministry of Interior, and pls if u know, just mention me and clearify my doubt.

Jobs allocation

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out. by thierry14(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
I hope it stay like this expecially baba Fash own! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget Office: NNPC Paying N53 Subsidy On Every Litre Of Petrol / Bandits Raid Another Abuja Community, Abduct Residents / Documents Show Buhari’s Govt. Illegally Diverted N378billion NLNG Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.