Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask (58156 Views)

Jamaican Lottery Winner Shows Up In A Mask To Claim Her $180 Million Prize-pics / DJ Bellcheque At Flavour Manager's Wedding, Sets It On Fire (pics) / DJ Lamboghini: Nigerian Female DJ Who Can Easily Be Mistaken For A Man(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Towncrier247: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
She could be Nigeria's sexiest female DJ! Bet some of you must have caught a glimpse of BellCheque and moved to her distinct sound at occasions and raves around Lagos, however, this mixtape is the masked Disc Jockey’s official debut and she is dropping it with a bang! The mixtape features a jaunty blend of both indigenous and international songs in an interesting mix peculiar to BellCheque.

Renowned for her ability to throwback to the funky music of the 90s and then switch over to future sounds without missing a beat, DJBellCheque is set to give other acts a run for their money.

She is managed by RG5Music Group which is home to acts like Dj consequence, Damz and David Grey.

We gathered that DJ BellCheque is a renowned beauty queen who won a popular pageant not long ago.

But can you guess her real identity by mere looking at her sexy body? See more photos below and also listen to her mix-tape to have a feel of how her mixes sound like...

Source: www.splendormag.com/2015/11/meet-nigerias-extremely-sexy-dj-who.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by chukzzy1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Towncrier247:
Bet some of you must have caught a glimpse of BellCheque and moved to her distinct sound at occasions and raves around Lagos, however, this mixtape is the masked Disc Jockey’s official debut and she is dropping it with a bang! The mixtape features a jaunty blend of both indigenous and international songs in an interesting mix peculiar to BellCheque.

Renowned for her ability to throwback to the funky music of the 90s and then switch over to future sounds without missing a beat, DJBellCheque is set to give other acts a run for their money.

She is managed by RG5Music Group which is home to acts like Dj consequence, Damz and David Grey.

We gathered that DJ BellCheque is a renowned beauty

queen who won a popular pageant not long ago.

But can you guess her real identity by mere looking at her sexy body? See more photos below and also listen to her mix-tape to have a feel of how her mixes sound like...
She hot gan

Finally FTC!!
Abeg wey introvert and lady f dey?

3 Likes

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
In case ....... !!! Wow! But my bae hot pass am!

8 Likes

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Joygalore(f): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hottie
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Why would I be guessing when she doesn't want us to know her? I will save my curiosity for Sis Tinu's bweats. Hope to see and hold them one day

21 Likes

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Towncrier247: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
More pics coming...Someone swore online recently that she is the sultry and succulent lady in this photo below but we are not sure...

Listen to her mix-tape to have a feel of how her mixes sound like..Listen to 'Strictly' by DJ BellCheque:
https://soundcloud.com/djbellcheque

You may also Follow her up on instagram: @DJBellCheque

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by DiegoNakel(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
She hot, sassy and classy !!!

1 Like

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Aminat508(f): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by gokay11(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
She dey cover her ugliness

2 Likes

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by fireforfire: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
lagbajaress

19 Likes

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by shadelek(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
this one na dj lagbaja.

4 Likes

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Grab my versaline...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yaaaawwwwnnnnnn.....zzzzzzzzzz.......

Drop the beats and keep the mask.
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by tobyemmanuel(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wetin concern me?
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Ufranklin92(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
oru wu nbadaba
"Tcheeeew!" My German friend told me that's how appreciation is expressed in Nigeria.
So next time I meet PMB, Wole Soyinka, El Rufai, Fashola, OBJ, etc, I'll greet them with a very loud "tcheeeew!!!". They'll like me immediately, don't you think? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by NinaArsenal(f): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok, aint seeing anything
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Djicemob: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
What do you guys call curvy again? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by ritababe(f): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mtcheeew which kind fine, she look like batlady grin

1 Like

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Cybertext(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Issokay.... Well I think she's just trying to be unique.... in a men dominated field the bae is trying to take the bull by the horn.

2 Likes

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by RebelLeader15(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Towncrier247:
She could be Nigeria's sexiest female DJ! Bet some of you must have caught a glimpse of BellCheque and moved to her distinct sound at occasions and raves around Lagos, however, this mixtape is the masked Disc Jockey’s official debut and she is dropping it with a bang! The mixtape features a jaunty blend of both indigenous and international songs in an interesting mix peculiar to BellCheque.

We gathered that DJ BellCheque is a renowned beauty queen who won a popular pageant not long ago.

Source: www.splendormag.com/2015/11/meet-nigerias-extremely-sexy-dj-who.html
only your name fit make her cover her face. #towncrier,

2 Likes

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by great664(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good for her, am happy girls are now venturing into this line. kip it up
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by rukkyland(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
ok
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by missKiffy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
She is sexy no doubt

1 Like

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by jamoscofield(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
how e take concern my over 2.5 Everton goals today?
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by RebelLeader15(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ufranklin92:
oru wu nbadaba
how we want take understand this kwanshinshi language
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by airsaylongcon: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Towncrier247:
More pics coming...Someone swore online recently that she is the sultry and succulent lady in this photo below but we are not sure...

Listen to her mix-tape to have a feel of how her mixes sound like..Listen to 'Strictly' by DJ BellCheque:
https://soundcloud.com/djbellcheque

You may also Follow her up on instagram: @DJBellCheque

U actually ekspet us to stream that mix-tape when a download uses less data

2 Likes

Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Godmother(f): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
This chick has watched one too many Batman flicks
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by anytaij: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wa ooo grin :Dnothing wen person no go see. Lagbaja 2nd undecided undecided
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by Godmother(f): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
This chick has watched one too many Batman flicks grin
Re: Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask by condralbede(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
This babe hot abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.